NHL'94 Forums

The Best in the world!has been decided

kgman

Well the Epic battle to decide who rules the world of NHL 94 has been fought. The best in North america vs best in Europe. Kgman has defeated finlands greatest son in battle that will leave a legacy and the 1st World Champion ever. There is no doubt Kgman is the BEST in da world for all of my followers id like to thank you for your support i could have done it without u but your support was great! The series ended 4-1 but every game was close the lead change evry game in 3rd but Kgman will prevailed again. Id like to thank Swos for being the best representative he was the one who intially brought me into the nline community and his efforts and contribution to the nhl94 world is priceless. he let me know his intentions of starting a world league ...Kgman will gladly join! ......Theres not enough to time to thank evryone so i will just thank myself and my parents for giving me birth and being there my entire life! Its been quite a journey and to finally say that Iam best in the world at something is amazing! Swos has indicated that he will post the youtube videos of crowing achievent on youtube for all to see and to learn from Kgman school of hockey. From The best player to ever plug in joystick! (= best player to ever lace up skates) KGman signing off :)

Great series! Great fun!

Kgman deserved to win. He was better, and especially during the decisive moments in the games. Thanks for the games Kgman!

I'll post all the games for others to see.

You will need that custom made GDL_Season4wpg-ana.bin to view Kgman's homegames. Kgman's homegames are both in same file.

swos_kgman.rar

GDL_Season4wpg_ana.bin

Theres not enough to time to thank evryone so i will just thank myself and my parents for giving me birth and being there my entire life! Its been quite a journey and to finally say that Iam best in the world at something is amazing!

Word

They def raised a child full of humbleness.

Awesome congratulations.

Where do poeple sign up for these things? to play international. i would love to represent North America....in SNES

The international battle is a figment of Kgmans imagination, and destorted EGO...

To be truthful it really doesn't exist, one representative for NA and one from Europe doesnt equate to a true international tourney. Also it was one series.

However Swos' world league idea would bring this all to life, and i would love to participate in that.

KG, chill... like habs said

its the first round, you dirty ape
, SHOW SOME CLASS U BUM, show some modesty....jeeeeeeeeeez

Looks like the game went pretty smooth, where did you guys play that...

P2P or Client(Which server)?

Does the recorded version depict the actual connection played on or what your playing it on currently? I can't remember playing back a recorded game and notcing lag.

SWOS, what'd you do on that 3rd goal scored by sanderson? Was that a shot or pass?

Great game btw.

Yes, All Hail KGman! We shall all continue to follow in his self-proclaimed greatness :) U Bastaad.