NHL'94 Forums

I'd love to join this awesome league...

Patrick

But I cannot understand a single word of the technical non-sense described here. Is there a basic way to figure all of this out, without getting a headache?

Thanks in advance.

Well , any league thats open. Im about two lifetimes behind you all in 'technical jargon'. So by the time I would finally get all of this stuff set up... Id love to play.

Side note- Ive seen NHL 94 played with rosters from the current NHL teams. Do you guys do that in these leagues? Or is this just purely a retro league from 1994?

Well , any league thats open. Im about two lifetimes behind you all in 'technical jargon'. So by the time I would finally get all of this stuff set up... Id love to play.

Side note- Ive seen NHL 94 played with rosters from the current NHL teams. Do you guys do that in these leagues? Or is this just purely a retro league from 1994?

Yeah, there are a lot of league's that use current rosters, like metz's Capitalism League. Also, I'm doing a NCAA Frozen Four Tournament if you're interested, it's only 6-15 games long, details are on this thread: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic=7680