NHL'94 Forums

Does Dr. p1zza deserve to be banned?

shaftman

If "yourself" is a racist, hate-mongering, right-wing neo-Nazi, then you refuse to play in leagues, period.

That's what I'm hearing from people. I'm reserving judgment until I talk to you personally about this. So don't get your panties in a twist about that, p1zza - you're still in my leagues at the moment.

This goes for EVERYONE - hatred and intolerance are unacceptable, and this runs the gamut from racism to sexism to homophobia. Some admins can do what they choose, but I will be penalizing wins for proven acts of bigotry, at the very least.

Guest Dr. Pizza
If "yourself" is a racist, hate-mongering, right-wing neo-Nazi, then you refuse to play in leagues, period.

That's what I'm hearing from people. I'm reserving judgment until I talk to you personally about this. So don't get your panties in a twist about that, p1zza - you're still in my leagues at the moment.

This goes for EVERYONE - hatred and intolerance are unacceptable, and this runs the gamut from racism to sexism to homophobia. Some admins can do what they choose, but I will be penalizing wins for proven acts of bigotry, at the very least.

This member has had their account removed. - mods.

I draw the line at guys using the word NIGG$$$ and scumbag Jew. i am neither african american or jewish but i think this behavior is childish and not needed here. secondly pizza was so upset when i asked him to stop swearing in his videos he posted pics of people defacting in each others mouth adn pictures of grotesque sodomy including pictures of a man cutting his testicles.

I not only guarantee he will never participate in any dynasty event EVER. I WILL also ask all to condem that kind of behavior images of that nature being posted here are shamefull.

shame on you pizza and shame on anyone who will defend the actions of a lunatic

Sorry but no one needs to see or hear the type of stuff Dr Pizza posted. There's no place for that type of behavior on the forums. You have been banned.

-Evan

the tournament will go on.....pizza's games are now 1-0 losses to him and the rest of his games are also 1-0 losses.

lets move on without pizza.....if he continues i will notify his local police dept and social workers hes is i beleive very ill.

I have nothing to do with this league, and I got a random Instant Message from him:

Dr P1zza (3:53:45 PM): Dr P1zza (3:52:28 PM): the whole community of NHL 94 is a joke

Dr P1zza (3:52:36 PM): you all think the world revolves around you

Vinnie R Smith (3:55:34 PM): ?

Dr P1zza (4:01:32 PM): Anyone who plays with that community is my enemy.

FYI to the admins.

Wow. Even I wouldn't go this far, and you all know how volatile I can get :P

Admins, I'd suggest being extremely careful with new registrations for the next few days...but that's just me.

I don't know about this seriously, even if he curses how offensive can it be if you simply don't watch his videos?

Just learned about the pics

Im Ok with that (Bannning thing not the pics lol)

I think the videos reflect on the nhl94 community, and if they have racial and religious slurs in them, maybe you can see why most people would rather he not hang around here..