NHL94.com hockey pool

halifax

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

zhitnik signed with dynamo moscow and sean hill signed in the swiss league.....there's also shanahan, sundin, carney and ozolinsh who are free agents...shanahan and sundin should sign at some point but the other two may be gone eventually.

still..40 remain!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
not that this really matters but a couple guys changed teams as well... (guerin to pittsbrugh, recchi to boston)

thanks...I made the changes.

I would say Mike Modano. He's been here quite a while and I believe he may retire after this season.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bobby Holik is done....34 left and all nhl94.com members still have their picks.

I'm not in this pool, but I thought I'd bring up a question so that you all can settle it amongst yourselves: what if Jaromir Jagr, Martin Straka, and/or Ed Belfour return to the NHL? They didn't officially retire, you know. And their returns are a possibility, especially if the global economy cripples the KHL.

I'm not in this pool, but I thought I'd bring up a question so that you all can settle it amongst yourselves: what if Jaromir Jagr, Martin Straka, and/or Ed Belfour return to the NHL? They didn't officially retire, you know. And their returns are a possibility, especially if the global economy cripples the KHL.

A valid point.

They'd get placed back in the pool...as was the case when Claude Lemieux returned to the NHL.

Im bowing out, Lidstrom would of been my pick but I missed the draft somehow.

There's no question Detroit will repeat this season... Mark my words.

looking good so far

Why don't we let all the other users who posted their pick to be added to the list. Can't hurt since no one's lost their player yet and it's all in good fun.

-Evan

Why don't we let all the other users who posted their pick to be added to the list. Can't hurt since no one's lost their player yet and it's all in good fun.

-Evan

It's always been open to all members. Perhaps I didn't convey the message very well in the first post. Although I went through and noticed I did not add redwingdevil picking modano. So I've made the correction.

It's always been open to all members. Perhaps I didn't convey the message very well in the first post. Although I went through and noticed I did not add redwingdevil picking modano. So I've made the correction.

Cool, yea I had a feeling there were picks missing but I guess it was only the one. It was a good point PensFan brought up. I guess when guys play in other leagues, they are still "active" in the chance they may come back to the NHL. Here's Fedorov's probable location for next season: http://tsn.ca/nhl/teams/story/?id=279927&a...me=nhl-capitals

-Evan

Thanks for putting me in for Guerin, Halifax! Those journeymen are the best picks imho.

:rolleyes: