NHL'94 Forums

NYI trample DAL

smozoma

The Islanders made it look easy, sweeping the Stars 4-0 by a combined score of about 24-5.

Coach-GM smozoma was livid after the series, "It's not that I expected us to win, but I expected us to put up a good fight, and what I saw out there was just pathetic. Potvin letting in dinky floaters, Gilmour hitting everything but the twine, Makarov.. who? was he even out there? I can't remember."

Sources say that smozoma intends to rebuild the team from scratch, and that even 3-season captain Matt Schneider will be gone next season. The team showed promise at the start of the season, but fell apart after the first 15 games.

good series smoz, i guess i just had the nhl94 gods on my side...i figured theyed be livid with me, but what the heck do i know.

just a matter of me sticking to the game plan and basically having the AI agree with it, thank you for playing on short notice, i know neither of us was in good shape to play. good luck to your draft strategy next season.