NHL'94 Forums

So who do i play in Gens C Semi-final?

Do i play Wags or ilikeatingsouls? the DAL VS CGY series haven't been determined yet. But for the sake of advancing the playoffs i could play Wags right away. I Suppose it wouldn't disturb Freydey because in both case, he would face his normal adversary or a weaker one (in rankings(Souls).

I haven't seen ilikeeatingsouls on AIM in over a week. That being said, you may end up playing him anyway.

The reason: My computer. As you may know, the damn thing's been crashing to start-up frequently over the past few weeks (i.e. when I finished up my regular season). However, after my family decided to move a new desk to where my computer is, we disassembled the thing and put up the desk. One major snag: My computer isn't responding to the monitor input. This is weird, as the keyboard and mouse are powered and the monitor shows no signs of failure.

This is another computer I have, but it's far older than the one I play NHL '94 on (that one is three years old) and it's a public computer. No chance I'm going to risk installing '94 on it.

If I can't find a way to get that thing running soon, I'll have no choice but to forfeit. Trust me, if that time comes, I'll be as pissed off as everybody else is for waiting for us to get our games in.

will round 2 starts someday??

:lol:

If I can't find a way to get that thing running soon, I'll have no choice but to forfeit. Trust me, if that time comes, I'll be as pissed off as everybody else is for waiting for us to get our games in.

what's your status on your computer situation?

what's your status on your computer situation?

Not good at all. I've tried and it's still not responding. I fear that the culprit is the same as the reason my computer has been crashing on and off for the past few weeks.

Unfortunately, it angers me to say that, due to this recent bullshit with my computer, I have no choice but to forfeit. Wouldn't have minded if this happened at the start of the season, but no, it's got to happen during playoff time when I have a legitimate chance of winning the championship. :D

I don't know what you want to do with the seedings. I'd say advance ilikeeatingsouls, but I haven't seen him on in over a week. Do what you will.

thanks hossman...sorry it had to come to this...flamingpavelbure will play ilikeatingsouls....wags and freydey in the other semi.