NHL'94 Forums

WCHL 95 Rom (Hack of NHL 94)

I'm not sure how many people on here are West Coasters, let alone remember the West Coast Hockey League. I started a rom for the 95 season today, I know Mack played in this league but not sure if this was one of the seasons he spent in this league? This is my first project, well second after a half assed attempt at a college rom last year. This rom will have the original 7 teams from the WCHL. After this is done, I plan on doing another WCHL rom of a year with all the expansion teams(Tuscon, Tacoma, Idaho, etc.).

Teams included on this rom:

Alaska Gold Kings

Anchorage Aces

Bakersfield Fog

Fresno Falcons

Russian Red Army

Reno Renegades

San Diego Gulls

• 2 months later...

After a search for a decent torrent of an Adobe Photoshop CS3 Program and after a busy start to school starting to calm down I'm ready to get back to work on this.

This is my first project and there are a lot of unknowns for me. I'm picking back up starting with the team select screen logos, which I have completely know idea where to start. If anyone could offer me some help as to where to start and some instruction I'd appreciate it a lot.

Thanks.