NHL'94 Forums

Old Website Requests & New Features

Can there be a coach page similar to player page that lists career stats by year, then total? Right now if I click on a coach, I just get their season 6 record, and no history. And when I go to Coach Standings, I can choose to see one year at a time, or all at once. For coaches that have played in both A/B, I can't see a total, as I have to choose either A or B.

Btw, the "extended" stats are fantastic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to have back-to-back requests, but could you add "per game" stats for G,A,CkF,CkA, and SOG on the player stats? It'd be nice to see to compare players on those stats in the middle of a season and/or completed seasons with different # of games.

Hate to have back-to-back requests, but could you add "per game" stats for G,A,CkF,CkA, and SOG on the player stats? It'd be nice to see to compare players on those stats in the middle of a season and/or completed seasons with different # of games.

I've often thought of those, but then things will be so cluttered.. but maybe I can make a 'per game' mode that strips out certain stats to reduce clutter...

• 8 months later...

I think I fixed that annoying behaviour on the upload page where if you wait over 20 minutes between (re)loading the upload page and uploading a game, you get a login screen. It should only do that if you wait 2 hours before submitting the game now.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not find a part of the path "C:\Sites\single51\blitz94\webroot\blitz\_configuration.aspx".

Source Error:

Line 7: %>

Line 8:

Line 9: <!-- #include virtual="/blitz/_configuration.aspx" -->

Line 10: <!-- #include virtual="/blitz/_functions.aspx" -->

Line 11:

Source File: C:\Sites\single51\blitz94\webroot\login.aspx Line: 9

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2494; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2494

I always assumed smoz was psychic!

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not find a part of the path "C:\Sites\single51\blitz94\webroot\blitz\_configuration.aspx".

Source Error:

Line 7: %>

Line 8:

Line 9: <!-- #include virtual="/blitz/_configuration.aspx" -->

Line 10: <!-- #include virtual="/blitz/_functions.aspx" -->

Line 11:

Source File: C:\Sites\single51\blitz94\webroot\login.aspx Line: 9