B-halifax vs tickenest

B-bobkudelski vs guitarman

A-jeffbcnhl94 vs dangler

GENS

B-thegr8199kings vs dmac

C-flamingpavelbure vs ilikeeatingsouls

C-wags vs fredey

D-buserchris vs jtakkunen

Ive tried a few times to play dmac, but he seems too busy to play. Told me he be available Tuesday and never showed.

He also knows I work Mon-Fri, during the day and arent available during those times.

Guest Wags13

Hey Frey I will be on tonight around 7-8pm.. lets do it up..

See below my attempt to play while we were both online Monday 7/14 night:

freydey32 is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.

WagsTh (7:42:31 PM): lets do it habs fan..

WagsTh (8:48:34 PM): yo frey are you ready to play our series soon?

Freydey32 went idle at 8:50:13 PM.

Freydey32 went idle at 9:14:23 PM.

Freydey32 returned at 9:16:27 PM.

WagsTh (9:24:00 PM): hellooo?

Freydey32 went idle at 9:26:39 PM.

Freydey32 returned at 9:32:13 PM.

Freydey32 went idle at 9:42:13 PM.

Freydey32 signed off at 9:47:04 PM.

Freydey32 is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.

Guest Wags13

Halifax it appears that Freydey and my second round series will not be completed by July 16th.. I was on sparingly over this past weekend and didn't see Frey on AIM.. then was on last night between 6:30-11pm EST and pinged him when he was on AIM to no avail (see post above).. I also sent PM's to him here and got a reply that he won't be available tonight or Wed night until after 11:30pm.. well with a job that requires a wake up of 5:30am I am not staying up past 11:30pm to play tonight or tomorrow...

please advise

Halifax it appears that Freydey and my second round series will not be completed by July 16th.. I was on sparingly over this past weekend and didn't see Frey on AIM.. then was on last night between 6:30-11pm EST and pinged him when he was on AIM to no avail (see post above).. I also sent PM's to him here and got a reply that he won't be available tonight or Wed night until after 11:30pm.. well with a job that requires a wake up of 5:30am I am not staying up past 11:30pm to play tonight or tomorrow...

please advise

in fairness to GENS C...we delayed the first round in hopes that dal and cal could find time to play....so it only be fitting that we extend this for you guys into the weekend in hopes that you guys will finish. I've talked to freydey as well and he wants to play the series as much as you do.. I know you guys are aound enough and confident that you guys will be able to meet up this weekend.

Wags it wasnt me on aim last night that's why u got no answer. Il be available this week-end for sure, just give me ur availabiliy B)

Guest Wags13
Wags it wasnt me on aim last night that's why u got no answer. Il be available this week-end for sure, just give me ur availabiliy ;)

..and imposter Freydey perhaps? B)

I won't be on tonight at all, possibly Friday and periodically this weekend..