NHL'94 Forums

**IMPORTANT** SNES Update #2

schwartz

Things are running along pretty smoothly guys, and thanks to those who have really been making an effort to have games played out. Just a few quick announcements:

#1 - New SNES coaches for Ottawa and Edmonton in the next day or two.

#2 - New Jersey is avaliable to play otu his games now, but because he is unable to get around his router at this time you'll have to do something different to connect to him. This also goes for miller/Boston I believe and a maybe 1 or 2 other guys. [i'll actually try to put together a list sometime as that might help us out.]

You can refer to the guide here: http://nhl94online.com/html/snes-zbattle-howto.asp, but basically these playeres will not be able to host any games since a router/firewall is in their way. In these situations you must host a game in ZSNES and they connect to you, but both you and your opponent must ensure that the little box marked "use udp instead of tcp" is UNCHECKED. After that you should have no problems ;)

Hmm I felt like there was more to say, but that looks like it for now. If you have any questions or comments, as always just post here or contact the admin at admin@nhl94.com.

;)