NHL'94 Forums

NOSE feature request thread

smozoma

I wish there was a way to edit the numbers of each teams players quickly, in the TEAMS menu (and GOALIES) as well.

Like, instead of going in and individually changing each players stats, I would like to be able to copy and paste them.

Basically, I would like the NOSE PLAYERS and GOALIES menus to act like an Excel spreadsheet.

Read the QUICK EDIT KEYS section of the notes.txt file found with the NOSE distribution. It's the next best thing... supports multi selected lines...

• 2 weeks later...

Idling for NOSE to launch can be an eternity, waiting for the velvet rope to open while the logo is showing.. Especially when I'm hopped up on 3-4 cups of black coffee multi tasking.

This jam could benefit greatly from a little elevator music - "Mama little baby love short'n, short'n, Mama little baby love short'n bread."

I'll keep singing it out loud for now, as your busy collecting bananas, jumping on clouds, and throwing tomahawks.

• 1 month later...

The ability to have multiple people edit different parts of the same rom. I know its done for NCAA Football rosters and such with memory cards...what I'm trying to say is make it possible for, IE, one person to edit all the teams in the Wales Conference and another to do the Campbell Conference and then put them both together into one rom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

alright, this kinda pisses me off, but i found the team adv/disadv hex numbers IN NOSE.

The team you have selected has six hex numbers in the bottom left corner (so 12 characters), just imagine they are "0011 2233 4455"

"00" I still don't know but I have it at 44 because Scribe99 did that for GDL.

"11" is PP/PK adv/disadv

"22" is Home/Away adv/disadv

"33" is the number of forwards

"44" is the number of goalie bytes

"55" I still don't know

But there is no way to EDIT these numbers in NOSE! And there needs to be!