NHL'94 Forums

Paging DMAC!

halifax

Gr8 said he hasn't seen you much(never?) in the last couple weeks. Please respond asap and work out a time with gr8 to get this series in...otherwise we will award him a bye to the finals against sungod.

The deadline was yesterday. If I don't hear back by saturday...Ill bump gr8 ahead.

thanks dude.

Sorry I had to order a new recharger for my laptop and then I got it but it didn't work so I had to get a new one and now I am finally ready to play. I should be on later tonight so look for me on AIM.

Sorry I had to order a new recharger for my laptop and then I got it but it didn't work so I had to get a new one and now I am finally ready to play. I should be on later tonight so look for me on AIM.

dmac..welcome back...please post in this forum your availablity (specific times) over the next few days for gr8 to see. sorry to hear that crap happened with yoru laptop but it is now your responsibility to get in touch with gr8 and get this series in. this wednesday is the ultimate deadline.

gl bud.