NHL'94 Forums

Leagues Dead

What's going on with all the leagues: FVHL, GDL, Dynasty, and Blitz? For that matter, where the heck is everyone. I know it's summer and we all have lives off the PC but c'mon.

This is my first summer in the community so maybe this is normal. Just seems like a ghost town.

Definitely feels like things are losing their lustre.

Last summer there wasnt much going on either. I ran an snes league and GDL was in the middle of their playoffs. that was about it.

yes it is summer and things are slow but thats no excuse for guys running these lgs to let things slide like this.its unfair to people who actually do want to play there gms and are available.you guys running theses lgs need to put ur foot down and make deadlines and stick to them and if guys dont show up ..MOVE ON!!!!!

yes it is summer and things are slow but thats no excuse for guys running these lgs to let things slide like this.its unfair to people who actually do want to play there gms and are available.you guys running theses lgs need to put ur foot down and make deadlines and stick to them and if guys dont show up ..MOVE ON!!!!!

but.. there's noone to replace them now (when there are like 10 missing)

yes thats true but for gdl playoffs man just give the guy whos available a bye to the next rd and who cares if its kgman or whoever just get s**t moving and for fvhl guys who cant play there remaining season gms just give out dnfs and move on to playoffs and i am unable to play lg gms right now but willl be up n running on the 31st but give me dnfs to.and classic i say same thing as gdl ,and for dynasty im sure things will pick up soon and hoping it will get all the bidding and rookie draft done by the end of month ,no need to replace guys now just deal with it in the ways i said

hmm everything is fine with the dynasty....other then the fact i wont be able to run the everyday stuff for a little while. but the draft will be this week i will outline the details soon.

As for the fvhl well someone needs to take that one by the horns.

As for the gdl well ill let you guys decipher what happend there.

cap league is going fine. i just think everyone was spoiled by 5 leagues going at the same time

Guest Wags13
yes thats true but for gdl playoffs man just give the guy whos available a bye to the next rd and who cares if its kgman or whoever just get s**t moving and for fvhl guys who cant play there remaining season gms just give out dnfs and move on to playoffs and i am unable to play lg gms right now but willl be up n running on the 31st but give me dnfs to.and classic i say same thing as gdl ,and for dynasty im sure things will pick up soon and hoping it will get all the bidding and rookie draft done by the end of month ,no need to replace guys now just deal with it in the ways i said

hokkeefan most people have lives and do stuff other than play nhl 94.. unlike you

:)

Capitalism League isn't slippin'

We're setting records for players, games played, and games left unplayed.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD JOIN

metz, I'm *this* close to declaring the Tickenest Invitational League, which will consist of me playing myself (controlling both teams) in a 134340-game season just to take away the "unplayed games" record, since it's clearly lucrative and noteworthy.

cap league is going fine. i just think everyone was spoiled by 5 leagues going at the same time

I think you hit the nail right on the head.

Yeah this is how it usually is every summer.

And yes GDL semis usually drag on for weeks.

FVHL has been a real disappointment though, league was doin decent then the trade break too waaay too long killing any flow of the league.

Playoffs shoulda started along time ago for FVHL, lookin for flaming, sebe to finish up gms.

After comin back from a basically 2 week long camping trip and seeing 1 or 2 more games played since I left, i'm very dissapointed. Summers are painfully slow, everybody would rather be out fishing than playing video games, and i'm one of them unfortunately.