NHL'94 Forums

Player Indicator Number

Is it possible to change the color of the number and position letter that appears under the player indicator from gray to something else?

I just made the ice in my hack light gray and I like it, but the numbers kind of clash with the ice now. I'd like to make it something darker.

That's how to edit the player star, but what I'm talking about is editing the numbers that appear under the star of the player you are controlling. I've looked through TM for the font but I haven't been able to find anything.

I take it you mean the number underneath the player star (For example Steve Yzerman's jersey Number is 19, so underneath the player star it would display 19), I once changed the number to black by fluke, I changed the wrong Hex Value while trying to edit the Ice colour! I will expirement with NHL 94 and I will get back to you on changing the player number!

Once again the hermaphrodite-ness, err duality of palettes is apparent. The matchup menu is shared by the on ice #'s in game. Soo, if you wish to change it, you will change the the color of the text in the main menu... I think.

I don't remember what palette it is from the top of the dome, but the actual tiles for the type face are not hard to find in Tile Molester.

Once again the hermaphrodite-ness, err duality of palettes is apparent. The matchup menu is shared by the on ice #'s in game. Soo, if you wish to change it, you will change the the color of the text in the main menu... I think.

I don't remember what palette it is from the top of the dome, but the actual tiles for the type face are not hard to find in Tile Molester.

I don't mind making the typeface in the main menu black, since it will still be readable.

Also, are you sure about that, Clockwise? Because the typeface in the matchup menu is white, while the numbers in-game are light gray.

I don't mind making the typeface in the main menu black, since it will still be readable.

Also, are you sure about that, Clockwise? Because the typeface in the matchup menu is white, while the numbers in-game are light gray.

No I'm not 100% certain. But if they aren't, you'll have to find the palette associated and change the BGR values there. Which could result in some oddities elsewhere.

No I'm not 100% certain. But if they aren't, you'll have to find the palette associated and change the BRG values there. Which could result in some oddities elsewhere.

True. I'll do some experimentation then, I guess. It's not something that I absolutely can't live without but if I can figure it out I think it would look a lot nicer than gray numbers on gray ice :(