NHL'94 Forums

I'm back & looking forward to the new season?

awesomerino

Oh hi there. This is awesomerino. You may remember me as the guy who coached a very homicidal Wayne Gretzky and the LA Kings to decidedly mixed results. Following my unceremonious 2nd round defeat at the hands of the always-modest Sungod661, I went into hiding, where I subsisted on moss for 6 months before emerging in time to wrestle the Independent Presidential Nomination away from Ron Paul. I'm back now, and looking quite forward to the upcoming season, assuming of course that there's room for me.

Would one of the Powers That Are please be so kind to let me know if there's room for me in this upcoming season? I'd be much obliged.

Also, I just discovered that several of you nominated me for Best Writeups last season. To you, I say "aw shucks."

Oh hi there. This is awesomerino. You may remember me as the guy who coached a very homicidal Wayne Gretzky and the LA Kings to decidedly mixed results. Following my unceremonious 2nd round defeat at the hands of the always-modest Sungod661, I went into hiding, where I subsisted on moss for 6 months before emerging in time to wrestle the Independent Presidential Nomination away from Ron Paul. I'm back now, and looking quite forward to the upcoming season, assuming of course that there's room for me.

Would one of the Powers That Are please be so kind to let me know if there's room for me in this upcoming season? I'd be much obliged.

Also, I just discovered that several of you nominated me for Best Writeups last season. To you, I say "aw shucks."

PLEASE get rid of the bob sagget picture !!! i feel sick to my stomach when i see that guy <_<

Welcome back chief. First things first though.

I think you owe Jrodimus an apology for drafting that abomination of a GDL3 team. He did them proud despite your best efforts at sabotage <_<

• 2 weeks later...

I talked with Evan regarding classic, and he's not totally sure WHO would run it, if anyone did. Halifax is kinda in charge for now, but since he's retired we don't know where things will start out.

Since classic is classic, pretty basic freaking stuff, it should be easy to admin because there's so many precedents for it.