NHL'94 Forums

Site Project: Help my girlfriend pass her Java Programming Class!

metzgerism

Hey, guys...I have an unusual (I think) request for some of you programming-types...

School just started again, and for the first time since 1989, I'm not in it...at least not yet (hey, I could still take a comm. college class). However, my girlfriend is - and for all the time I spend not paying attention to her while playing NHL94, I figure that NHL94 should give something positive to her. She has a required class in computer science, specifically java (and she said she's using a program series called "Dog" but I'm sure there's more I don't know). She is a chemistry major, it appears that everyone in the class is a computer science major, and the professor sounds like he doesn't know how to handle someone who's completely lost on the subject.

If you know java, or any related code, and can help a very-intelligent but not-code-savvy college senior who needs to pass this class to graduate, please let me know (my AIM is metzgerism, but s**t, almost all of you know who I am already).

She needs a basic (i.e. explain steps logically) tutorial, I would think, but anyone that I can reference throughout the semester would be a help :)