NHL'94 Forums

New hack for NHL 93

top shelf

New rom hack based on the Russian hockey league from the 1980’s (1984-85 to be precise). Thought I would put this NHL93 rom out while everyone is waiting for the 30-team rom. It can be downloaded from my (newly created website): http://www.geocities.ws/hockeyroms/ (under hacks)

Also thought it might be good timing with new KHL just starting. I think its quite interesting to see teams like Dynamo Riga back in the Russian league.

This is my first crack at hacking (stumbled across this fantastic site last September / October time) and created them a couple of months ago (as wboy can testify). Thought I would build a website first to explain a bit about what I am doing/new roms etc.

Russian Hockey League 1984-85 is the only one that is finished (except for the banners), but there are a couple more years on the site (plus a 6 team Canada Cup one).

I am also working on some NHL roms (years 1989-90 and 1990-91). But I might wait till I have done the banners before I release them.

Edited by smozoma
Fixed broken download link

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Now have the correct banners for all the teams - see pic. Have reduced from the original (the one without banners) to 18 teams with 16 competing in the playoffs. Rom is now finished - hurrah. :D

post-1995-1236511209_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...