NHL'94 Forums

Missing Vets - Retired?

IceStorm70

Man seems like the vet turnover in our GENS community has grown immensely the last 4-6 months.

BHF, Jamonica and EA. More recently I know Jrodimus has taken time off from the league.

Maybe there's consistent turnover each year.

IceStorm70 said:
Man seems like the vet turnover in our GENS community has grown immensely the last 4-6 months.

BHF, Jamonica and EA. More recently I know Jrodimus has taken time off from the league.

Deleted

Edited by Flames4LifeFLA

Youre right because there is only one constant KGMAN i have destroyed all the vets you could add Swos to that list as well ...........oh ya congrats to your wife for having (my baby) our semis will now be for custody....of KGjr LOL

I am working for the Tampa Bay Lightning, but keep an eye on the site and wish everyone nothing but the best- seems like some great players and guys still around. I would certainly like to play in the leagues, but my time nowadays is dominated working for a National Hockey League club.

Feel free to let me know if anyone needs tickets, I can probably help with that!

What do you do? I'm a Sharks Radio Network Engineer - and itching for the season to start.

Youre right because there is only one constant KGMAN i have destroyed all the vets you could add Swos to that list as well ...........oh ya congrats to your wife for having (my baby) our semis will now be for custody....of KGjr LOL

Too good man. Always some good s**t you comeback with.

For that though, you shall meet your peril.

Hey everyone. I'm still alive. My schedule is still pretty lousy. Just wanted to pop in and give everyone a shout. The summer's been crazy, but managed to meet up with some of the guys here.

- Hung out with the Skoolyard Puck last month in ATL for some drinks. Skool's cool. Good times.

- KingsCup (is that even your name anymore?) is coming to Vegas next week. We met a while back during a trip I had in Cali. We're gonna have some beers and talk some 94. Maybe he just might give me the push I need to get back playin' sooner then later.

- Eric Anthony aka EA and I had dinner sometime in July. No official word on retirement so don't count him out just yet. We talked about the #1 cool thing about the community; that's meeting some cool peeps.

My Canada tour is a bit off schedule. I should be hitting Canada late this year / early next year so I'll be hitting some of you up. If anyone wants to shoot the $hit, gimme a shout on AIM. (i may be offline, but I always respond)

Hey everyone. I'm still alive. My schedule is still pretty lousy. Just wanted to pop in and give everyone a shout. The summer's been crazy, but managed to meet up with some of the guys here.

- Hung out with the Skoolyard Puck last month in ATL for some drinks. Skool's cool. Good times.

- KingsCup (is that even your name anymore?) is coming to Vegas next week. We met a while back during a trip I had in Cali. We're gonna have some beers and talk some 94. Maybe he just might give me the push I need to get back playin' sooner then later.

- Eric Anthony aka EA and I had dinner sometime in July. No official word on retirement so don't count him out just yet. We talked about the #1 cool thing about the community; that's meeting some cool peeps.

My Canada tour is a bit off schedule. I should be hitting Canada late this year / early next year so I'll be hitting some of you up. If anyone wants to shoot the $hit, gimme a shout on AIM. (i may be offline, but I always respond)

where in canada?

Here's the list. No dates yet.

Halifax

try and do as many of the following for your day/night in halifax....

1. Go on the Keith's Brewery Tour.

2. Go to 'Your Father's Moustache' for the best club sandwich you will ever have in your entire life.

3. Head to the metro centre and attend a Halifax Mooseheads game (QMJHL).

4. Head to the liquordome to get drunk and check out the nice selection of college chicks.

5. If unsuccessful with the ladies, head to pizza corner(A place with three pizza shops on one street corner)....and get a big slice or a donair.

Assuming your hotel is downtown, all of the places are within a 15 minute walk or less from each other.

SSiG is enjoying his time in retirement, finally convinced that he is done.

No more comebacks. No more throwing the controller across the room. Real life has taken over as I continue to search for a job. I'm quite content with things :D

Here's the list. No dates yet.

Calgary

Edmonton

Halifax

Hamilton

London

Moncton

Montreal

Ottawa

Quebec City

Sudbury

Toronto

Vancouver

Let me know when u are in hamilton bro, we should go for some drinks. I can show you around.