NHL'94 Forums

Coach replacements

smozoma

Season 1 Replacements (Sept 24, 2008):

rewinmeyer given L.A (replaces vinniersmith)

Houlanov given BUF (replaces dmac)

mlnewc given BOS (replaces flamingpavelbure)

(Oct 15, 2008)

skoolyardpuck given TOR (replaces Logan)

sonoffett87 given BOS (replaces mlnewc)

(Oct 20, 2008)

KazeLegend15 given DET (replaces bigchiefjay1016 )

(Oct 30, 2008)

FlamingPavelBure given DET (replaces KazeLegend15)

JacketsZherdev given VAN (replaces WagsTh)

(Nov 5, 2008)

Gihtarman given VAN (replaces JacketsZherdev)

Edited by smozoma

Sorry about pretty much completely disappearing this summer... Though I have been checking in on the forums here and there in the last month or so, apparently as a guest it seems..

But, it seems this and GDL are gonna get rolling again, so I definitely intend on coming back if it's alright.

AIM still is minddefect

OK, I've given up on dmac and flamingpavelbure.

Seems we have lost a great veteran. I don't think we'll be retiring the Vancouver Canucks, for him, though...

I pseudo-randomly assigned the top 2 guys on the waiting list the following teams:

Houlanov - Buffalo

mlnewc - Boston (hope you like Russians)

Buffalo is:

G: Fuhr, Hasek

F: Mogilny, Lafontaine, Hawerchuk, Steen, G.Courtnall, Turcotte

D: Patrick, Smehlik, Maciver, Fetisov

Boston is:

G: McLean, Puppa

F: Neely, Larmer, Zhamnov, Nemchinov, Davydov, Semenov

D: Bourque, Kasatonov, Lowe, Gusarov

• 3 weeks later...

I'm replacing 2 coaches, maybe 3.

Coaches Out

• Logan quit, leaving Toronto without a coach.
  • mlnewc (BOS) lives 8 time zones away, making it pretty much impossible for him to play games. Sorry mlnewc, it just looks like the time difference is too much to overcome. I think you should try the Capitalism III league, though, since there are like 40 coaches there and it doesn't really matter how many games you play, so it'll work better for you.

Coaches In

• sonoffett87 (aka matthurray), 0.555 career winning percentage in GDL in 227 games, gets Boston in the "B" league.
  • Skoolyardpuck, 0.600 career winning percentage in GDL in 224 games, gets Toronto in the "A" league.

sonoffett87, Skoolyardpuck, you guys can exchange teams and/or league placements if you want. I just assigned you teams/placements here to move things faster.

Coach Maybe Out

• bigchiefjay1016 (DET) is also at 0 games still after 3 weeks. Reportedly your computer is toast these days, but you have a work laptop, and are often online on AIM, yet you almost never answer my messages, so I am a bit confused. If you can get in 15 games by next Tuesday, you can stay, but otherwise I'm giving Detroit to Kazelegend15.

Edited by smozoma

I guess I can still be referred to as Matt... just I'm trying out sonoffett87 as a new IM b/c my other one is invisible to users not in my list.

What is the blitz league website again?

I'm replacing 2 coaches, maybe 3.

Coaches Out

• Logan quit, leaving Toronto without a coach.
  • mlnewc (BOS) lives 8 time zones away, making it pretty much impossible for him to play games. Sorry mlnewc, it just looks like the time difference is too much to overcome. I think you should try the Capitalism III league, though, since there are like 40 coaches there and it doesn't really matter how many games you play, so it'll work better for you.

Coaches In

• sonoffett87 (aka matthurray), 0.555 career winning percentage in GDL in 227 games, gets Boston in the "B" league.
  • Skoolyardpuck, 0.600 career winning percentage in GDL in 224 games, gets Toronto in the "A" league.

sonoffett87, Skoolyardpuck, you guys can exchange teams and/or league placements if you want. I just assigned you teams/placements here to move things faster.

Coach Maybe Out

• bigchiefjay1016 (DET) is also at 0 games still after 3 weeks. Reportedly your computer is toast these days, but you have a work laptop, and are often online on AIM, yet you almost never answer my messages, so I am a bit confused. If you can get in 15 games by next Tuesday, you can stay, but otherwise I'm giving Detroit to Kazelegend15.

I guess I can still be referred to as Matt... just I'm trying out sonoffett87 as a new IM b/c my other one is invisible to users not in my list.

What is the blitz league website again?

www.blitz94.com

"downloads" page for ROM

username/password are both your 'sonoffett87' AIM name to start (you can change your pw if you want, but your username must be an AIM name)

Edited by smozoma

• 2 weeks later...

- FPB: 44 games, you can do it :D

- JZ: I know it sucks to get a 4-14-2 team to start, but, on the bright side, you'll end up getting better draft positions next season.

Gihtarman given VAN (replaces JacketsZherdev)

sorry Jackets -- it's been over a week since your last forum visit, and with the season only 3 weeks from the end, I needed a guy I knew would play games. The next season will start in January, I'll give you a team then if you're around.

Edited by smozoma

- FPB: 44 games, you can do it ^_^

- JZ: I know it sucks to get a 4-14-2 team to start, but, on the bright side, you'll end up getting better draft positions next season.

Already 17 in but everyone seem to act like super dodgers (especially Matt Hurray)

• 3 weeks later...