NHL'94 Forums

SNES nhl94

dcx

i didn't see anybody doing a snes version of nhl94, so i did it myself :D

you can download here

http://rapidshare.com/files/147275135/nhl94-2008.smc.html

i change nordic for avalanche, hartford for caroline, jets for coyote

all team is up to date from the nhl94-08 from genesis version (thanks to swos & Mahavishnu)

jersey and banner updated

there is 4 teams they have 1 goalies of more in the roster 94 than the 2008, so i didn't change the third goalies (if you know which goalies i can put, leave me a message)

We didn't do stats to fit the players, but we had a roster updated juiced rom for the last Capitalism League. SNES. So this has been (almost) done already. Statto also switched All-Stars to Minnesota and Nashville.

Statto, can you look at this - see if there's anything necessarily different?

Depends on the league, but they're nice to have :)

Would you like to join Classic for SNES? The link is on the frontpage (www.nhl94.com)

Not bad, not bad.

I made a fix you couldn't have - with the Colorado banner name. (Changed from Colora to Colorado). I'll upload it shortly. Unfortunately, if you want to use the SNES Editor, you'll have to keep using your old version.

yeah i know about the colorado banner name.. good fix...

metzgerism: thanks for invitation but i don't play to this game :):lol:

i do this snes release for my brother who are a big fan of nhl94 and he wanted to play on the xbox so he can't joint your league..

after the colorado fix, the last fix is the 3rd goalies for san jose, philadelphie, buffalo and carolina.. and all will be perfect..

do you will add this rom on your download section?

San Jose: Tyson Sexsmith (I believe).

This probably won't make the downloads section because very little does - Evan is a busy man and we all respect that. Most of the ROMs we use now are floating around the forums somewhere - I rarely go to the downloads section anymore.

So just curious.. where did the player ratings for this rom come from? or who created them? Just looking at Ottawa player ratings, and they're actually not bad at all. Should make for a fairly realistic representation of the actual players.