NHL'94 Forums

NHL 09 LG (Xbox 360)

Judging by the people I've talked to, a fair amount of us 94ers have picked up NHL 09. Therefore I think a league is in order.

Firstly though, before I get anything started, who is all interested? This for the Xbox 360 version.

I would be but not until this spring. Can't connect up to Xbox live here at school so I have to keep sniping the CPU until than.

I also hear there is a way that you can take your be-a-pro player and play in games with 9 other people, could be interesting if we gathered up 15-20 people and had a 3-4 team league but it would never work because to expect 10 people to be able to be online all at once is nearly impossible since it's hard sometimes for even two people to get their damn games in.

For those interested, post your gamertag as well. It would be simple, just play 4 games agaisnt everybody else in the league, and then best of 5 game playoffs. Any NHL team can be picked. Trades are on as well, but only if you have roughly the same amount of games played. 5 minute periods, line changes, and game speed medium.

For those interested, post your gamertag as well. It would be simple, just play 4 games agaisnt everybody else in the league, and then best of 5 game playoffs. Any NHL team can be picked. Trades are on as well, but only if you have roughly the same amount of games played. 5 minute periods, line changes, and game speed medium.

Would it be possible in the interim to get the FVHL new season up and running before starting this league?