NHL'94 Forums

Why are we starting so late?

HABS

We already have a cap on number of trades, why do we need such a long time period for trades to finish. Lets just set the rom and atleast start preseason or better yet start reg season.

I see no reason why we havn't already started, just wasting time with out thumbs up our as ses. If you need any help setting up the rosters let me know, lets this started already.

The faster the pace of the league the better and healthier it always is, the slower it is the more you'll see guys disappear for long stretches of time.

We already have a cap on number of trades, why do we need such a long time period for trades to finish. Lets just set the rom and atleast start preseason or better yet start reg season.

I see no reason why we havn't already started, just wasting time with out thumbs up our as ses. If you need any help setting up the rosters let me know, lets this started already.

The faster the pace of the league the better and healthier it always is, the slower it is the more you'll see guys disappear for long stretches of time.

I'm ready to get rocked :lol:

HABS you would have no website to upload any games to,

b/c we are waiting on someone else to help us get set up.

AJ and I have both contacted Dmitry to get everything setup. We have sent him the schedule, the division alignments and the new logos. If I had access to the database, it would have been done already.

I wanted to make sure that the website was ready for uploading games so there was no major issues before the games started, and caused more holdups.

Don't worry there will be a final ROM shortly after the deadline.

I will try to get a hold of Dmitry (for a third time, but I have no idea how busy he is).