NHL'94 Forums

Officially Done

Logan

Absolutely zero interest in playing NHL 94 anymore, 09 has bested it in my books. Any leagues that I am in can replace me ASAP.

As for FVHL I'll help with the background stuff but i'm leaving all the big decisions to Shifty, i'm confident he can run it just fine.

Absolutely zero interest in playing NHL 94 anymore, 09 has bested it in my books. Any leagues that I am in can replace me ASAP.

As for FVHL I'll help with the background stuff but i'm leaving all the big decisions to Shifty, i'm confident he can run it just fine.

Apparently some lack of communication between u and shifty, please see thread below:

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic=8508

Zero interest, you sound so final about it, are u sure there isnt a little part of you that wants to play....Come on..............

wtga 09 is not that magic...nothing like 94!

Don't lynch me boys, i'm just more of a sim fan than an arcade fan, and the argument that 09 is more of a sim feel than 94 is one you can't argue with.

Yeah i'm pretty final about it, but to be less dramatic let's just go with I will not be playing in any leagues. By all means hit me up for an exh if you see me online, I might be in the mood, but no promises.

And the drugs I smoke are far from serious, thank you very much.

nhl94 ...arcade???? no way man, the feel and the way the guys move and s**t is way better and if u call hitting 10 buttons to get down the ice once sim then i guess it is....nhl94 is the defination of sim hockey ...all these new crap games just look good . but thats just my opinion

nhl94 ...arcade???? no way man, the feel and the way the guys move and s**t is way better and if u call hitting 10 buttons to get down the ice once sim then i guess it is....nhl94 is the defination of sim hockey ...all these new crap games just look good . but thats just my opinion

if u want to know what arcade is play snes nhl94 or wayne gretzky hockey

Don't lynch me boys, i'm just more of a sim fan than an arcade fan, and the argument that 09 is more of a sim feel than 94 is one you can't argue with.

this is nhl94.com...not nhl09.com....what kind of response did you expect from the community? :D

GET EM BOYS!!!! B)