NHL'94 Forums

NHLPA Hockey 2009

puckhead8926

After making NHLPA Hockey 2008, I will continue with this year's update. Again I don't know how to edit teams, so the Thrashers, Ducks, Blue Jackets, Stars, Panthers, and Predators aren't in the game. This game features 2008 - 2009 rosters based on last year's statistics, All Star Teams, and last year's playoff matchups. There is going to be alot of fights in this game since any NHL player who had over 150 PIM last year will have a 100 fighting rating. I also will include the alternate jersey update once all teams release them. I hope to finish this in by the end of October with college and work. Until then NHL 09 is awesome and NHL 94/2009 on the website is great as well. I hope Mack releases his 30 team hack soon.

Just a suggestion to get 30 teams, is if you make two Roms(a/B) and have one without 3 of the teams and the other without the 3 others.

swos did this before the 94, 30 team hack came out so you could play with all the teams.

I went on Mack website, the 30 team hack is not available yet. Good idea I probably will do that however since I dont know how to edit the banners in 93 some of the teams will have the wrong team banners. I'm almost done with this I have for more teams to edit and I'm including a 3rd jersey edit once all the team officially release them.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the project. Once all of the 3rd jerseys come out and are officially released by the teams I will send the 3rd jersey edition on this post. Again the Ducks, Thrashers, Blue Jackets, Stars, Panthers, and Predators are not in the game. But its fun though with the fights and I grew up playing 93 and 94 on Sega so its just as fun as NHL 09 which I can't find the password for the 3rd jerseys for 360. I actually played this edit recently between the Penguins and Capitals and Malkin and Ovechkin dropped the gloves in a playoff game so there are plently of fights once you put the enforcers on the ice. Let me know what I need to improve and once the 3rd jersey edition is finished I will ask Clockwise if he wants to put it on the 93 website. I haven't checked Mack's site so I'm not sure if the 30 team edit it complete.

NHLPA_Hockey_2009.zip

As I promised the 3rd Jersey edit. All the teams in the game that have the 3rd jersey are available. The colors are pretty accurate according to nhluniforms.com. Enjoy, for those 93 junkies. My next project is a NHL92 update. I know someone in the community is doing the edit for 92 and is adding teams and names to the players which is awesome, however I am only going to do a NOSE edit, so I can't add teams, players names, and teams logos and banners along with the goalie crease.

NHLPA_Hockey_2009_3rd_Jersey.zip

Edited by puckhead8926