NHL'94 Forums

NHL 94 SNES on the wii !

sunnytimes

thanx to GoldenfrankO for the injection! .. its NHL 94 SNES wii virtual console channel ! .. perfectly playable with the classic controller , saves work.

download here .. http://www.mediafire.com/?n0jzotyzjji

password GFO ..

if you don't know how to install VC games for the wii i suggest starting here ..

http://hbc.hackmii.com/

It doesn't cost points.. you have to do the Zelda Twilight hack thing. My bro just told me all about it. You can also download all sorts of emulators that will run on your Wii. I'm going to try to get this working.. I just need to borrow the Zelda game from someone.

On another note - I was playing all our different NHL 94 ROMs on his nintendo DS. It was pretty sweet!

Edited by Bob Kudelski

wow nice....awaiting for a gens 2on2 release :cry:

On another note - I was playing all our different NHL 94 ROMs on his nintendo DS. It was pretty sweet!

nice! a future league on the DS you think?

ya this rom isn't available to buy from the wii shop , its a custom injection .. use the twilight hack to install the homebrew channel which will run all kinds of apps from your SD card, its pretty easy to do .. its really safe , ive done it to a whole bunch of wii's..

heres a good site to get a bunch of homebrew channel apps ..

http://skhsarki.extra.hu/files/download/apps_new.html

make an apps folder on your SD card and put the folders with the apps in them in it .. wad manager is what your looking for to install that nhl 94 rom .. the wad files go in the wad folder on your SD card.

easy :]

u dont need to buy stuff specially?

• 4 months later...

I have the wii!

So what is the point about playing this SNES NHL '94 game on the Wii?

So I can play with these updated roms?

Anything different otherwise?

Is it cool to play with the Wii controller?

I can of course play this game on my original Super Nintendo (With the great SNES controller!)

Cool I heard I can play SNES NHL'94 on my PSP!! B)

I have the wii!

So what is the point about playing this SNES NHL '94 game on the Wii?

So I can play with these updated roms?

Anything different otherwise?

Is it cool to play with the Wii controller?

I can of course play this game on my original Super Nintendo (With the great SNES controller!)

Cool I heard I can play SNES NHL'94 on my PSP!! B)

Yes but for your Psp you need someone to hack your PSP or to get the like 30$ material and do it urself

Cool I heard I can play SNES NHL'94 on my PSP!! :)

It slows down slightly for me, at some points... though it's mostly very playable.

I have yet to try any older NHL games for it, however. 95 and beyond don't work, though. (Which isn't really a problem - 95 SNES sucks horribly, and 96-98 are pretty blah anyway...)