NHL'94 Forums

Apology to Hokkee and EastVanApna

IceStorm70

On behalf of the admin team we would like to apologize for jumping the gun and accusing you of creating a second account, Eastvanapna.

Through trying to keep things as legit as possible we incorrectly accused you of creating a second account. There have been well documented cases of this type of abuse past and present in this community, however this was not one of those cases.

All posting priveledges have been given back to both Hokkee and EastV.

Hopefully everyone understands that the admin team is trying to maintain some integrity in our community. But while trying to do that maintenance we need to be a little more thorough in general and hear all the information before making decisions.

I just want to remind everyone that while this decision was hair-trigger, the admins did put a ban on someone who HAD been guilty of the charges - and they did it at the same time. So they weren't all wrong, that's for sure.

More on THAT later...

Thanks guys!

On behalf of the admin team we would like to apologize for jumping the gun and accusing you of creating a second account, Eastvanapna.

whats up with that ?! a typo or u saying that u dont dont really believe ME! anyways im totally disgusted on how you guys handled this bullshit false accusation and convict me immediately and telling me im done on aim .I did this last year and was banned for 3 months and obviously im a f**king nhl94 freak and it was awful not being able to join a couple leagues during that time .Just because you guys dislike me is the reason you jumped on me right away and I think something very fishy going on that somehow my sign in ip was the same as eastvanapnas when its f**king impossible!!!...only way it POSSIBLY could have happened was when I was in vancouver for 3 days and used 2 diff pcs but even then I think its impossible. So basically I think someone added my ip in to get me banned or there was some sort of flaw in the site but with all the p.i.'s who helped me and easily figured out it couldnt have been me within a hour and with much ease...thank you guys very much! I personally think EVAN should replace a couple of the moderators who are too comfortable being hitler!!!!!

whats up with that ?! a typo or u saying that u dont dont really believe ME! anyways im totally disgusted on how you guys handled this bullshit false accusation and convict me immediately and telling me im done on aim .I did this last year and was banned for 3 months and obviously im a f**king nhl94 freak and it was awful not being able to join a couple leagues during that time .Just because you guys dislike me is the reason you jumped on me right away and I think something very fishy going on that somehow my sign in ip was the same as eastvanapnas when its f**king impossible!!!...only way it POSSIBLY could have happened was when I was in vancouver for 3 days and used 2 diff pcs but even then I think its impossible. So basically I think someone added my ip in to get me banned or there was some sort of flaw in the site but with all the p.i.'s who helped me and easily figured out it couldnt have been me within a hour and with much ease...thank you guys very much! I personally think EVAN should replace a couple of the moderators who are too comfortable being hitler!!!!!

:)