NHL'94 Forums

So long... for now

lakings93PA

Hey guys, gonna be taking a hiatus from NHL94 due to (drumroll please.....) getting married tomorrow and then off for the honeymoon til November. I will be back for NHL94 draft etc.. in November. Be good. Bye

Congrats man! We'll forgive you if your NHL94 playing slowly diminishes, you know with the new rules your wife will implement. :)

Go have fun and enjoy yourself.

Enjoy the time off and we'll see you when you get back.

Best of luck to you and the soon to be Mrs.

:)

Congrats man! We'll forgive you if your NHL94 playing slowly diminishes, you know with the new rules your wife will implement. :)

Lol fending off that battle this week as we speak.

Good luck dude, enjoy the day,it

It'll be over before you know it.

When I got married back in June '07 I stopped playing NHL '94 for about...oh, I don't know, 4 days? Five? Granted, I took my honeymoon a few months later because my wife is a teacher and her school year wasn't done yet, but still, let's see some more committment.

When I got married back in June '07 I stopped playing NHL '94 for about...oh, I don't know, 4 days? Five? Granted, I took my honeymoon a few months later because my wife is a teacher and her school year wasn't done yet, but still, let's see some more committment.

Oh ya, forgot to add we have a 5.5 week addition to our family. That kinda added to the reason to cut back just a bit.