NHL'94 Forums

Another NHL team in toronto?

halifax

meeh

winnipeg, quebec?

Actually the leafs would disagree totally i think Hamilton and Quebec are first on the list

Peddie (the main owner?) doesn't seem to dislike the idea. in fact he said the leafs could make money off it renting out THEIR arena to the new team :lol:

Ron Wilson also said it would also be good.. they would get rid of half the media!

Peddie (the main owner?) doesn't seem to dislike the idea. in fact he said the leafs could make money off it renting out THEIR arena to the new team :lol:

Ron Wilson also said it would also be good.. they would get rid of half the media!

no, I dont think you understand the level of greed of MLSE, and the teachers pension who own em.

They own the GTA market, and want to keep it that way. I would say especially now the way the leafs will be playing the next few years as fans are going to be turned off by losing.

I would love if this happened and think it def should just like NY has 3 teams basically, but really think the leafs would never let this happen. Its hard enough to get one in Hamilton, which I think is covered in Leafs TVregion.

lol youppi lokos way better with the habs' jersey

f**k EXPOS :D