NHL'94 Forums

I would like to register for a SNES league

SeanSawx05

I've been playing this game since I was young on the SNES, and a few years ago got zSNES and had been playing vs the computer a little bit. I just recently discovered zBattle and this site, and well... I'd like to know if you guys would welcome me into a league. I'm not picky about what team I would be (ideally Boston or Calgary, since they are my two current favorite teams and they're pretty good in NHL 94) but really, I'll play as any one. I'd like to think I'm pretty decent at the game, but I haven't ventured into the multiplayer aspect much, so I might be a bit of a noob.

Anyways, if anyone is interested in having me join their league (SNES only, sorry I don't like the Genesis version; no offense), shoot--better yet, one-time--me an e-mail at sean_bucs@yahoo.com

Anyways, if anyone is interested in having me join their league (SNES only, sorry I don't like the Genesis version; no offense), shoot--better yet, one-time--me an e-mail at sean_bucs@yahoo.com

lol is this shaftman 2nd account??? :lol:

I've been playing this game since I was young on the SNES, and a few years ago got zSNES and had been playing vs the computer a little bit. I just recently discovered zBattle and this site, and well... I'd like to know if you guys would welcome me into a league. I'm not picky about what team I would be (ideally Boston or Calgary, since they are my two current favorite teams and they're pretty good in NHL 94) but really, I'll play as any one. I'd like to think I'm pretty decent at the game, but I haven't ventured into the multiplayer aspect much, so I might be a bit of a noob.

AIM screen names first.

I filled out that registration form that I didn't see before. If you guys wanted to know, my AIM screenname is "SeanSawx05"

And, no, I'm not that other guy, but what made you think that? I'm interested.

I filled out that registration form that I didn't see before. If you guys wanted to know, my AIM screenname is "SeanSawx05"

And, no, I'm not that other guy, but what made you think that? I'm interested.

It's a bunch of in-jokes, don't worry about it : )

Edited by smozoma