NHL'94 Forums

What happens to the Devils now

gesundheit39

So Brodeur is out for what could be the majority of the rest of the season. Does Weekes or Clemmensen (two guys who haven't had any work in the last 3 years unless you count the fact that they have had to carry and spitshine Brodeur's spare jock during games) have enough to get the Devils in the playoffs? If they were in the West I would say absolutely not, but in the East I think they could scrounge their way in as the 8 seed. It's weird though, Brodeur playing 72 games a year is a staple of the NHL. I don't like him cause he's a rival, but I respect him and would rather he was playing.

DUDE!!!! You've made a post! Nice to see you back around these parts. Yea, I don't know what will happen with the Devils, but they'll probably find a way to make the playoffs like they always do.

Yea, I don't know what will happen with the Devils, but they'll probably find a way to make the playoffs like they always do.

wich is very annoying ^_^

I think weekes will be able to keep em in it for the final spot until brodeur gets back...and Evan's right, the devils seem to find a way to quietly enter the playoffs.

Devils are good team, people always right em off and say Brodeur is the whole team. I think theyll stay in contention in the playoff hunt for sure, and then Brodeur should comeback with about 30-40 games.

As a big time Devils fan, losing Brodeur is big. I have questions about our offense though, we've never really been a strong team offensively. We've always had quality defense, and usually we would score just enough goals to get by.

That said, I also think the Devils will be able to do just enough to hang around in the playoff picture until Brodeur returns. When he does return, that could easily be enough to get the 8 seed.

I personally hope the Devils franchises folds..

LETS GO PENS!

wow i agree with wags!

except the last part

GO HABS GAGGAGAGGAGAA

what the heck are guys worried about thge devils for? weekes is very good goalie i think ..sure he has his bad moments but damn the devils are 7-3 and have a decent line up ....when this post came uip i figured the devils were like 1-10

The Devils are part of a "axis of evil" that Pens fans truly hate:

1) Flyers (with an absolute passion)

2) Devils

3) Rangers

We all hate them Wags

Flyers: Cmon theire fans are total retards (yes more than you)

Devils:`BOOOOOORRRINNNGGGG

Rangers: HEEYYYY GUYYYSSSS let's win the cup with our money!

Wow, with how you people despise the Devils, I'm amazed you haven't tried to hunt me down and have me shot in the head.

Looks like I'll be the only one among us celebrating the next time the Devils win the cup B)

Wow, with how you people despise the Devils, I'm amazed you haven't tried to hunt me down and have me shot in the head.

Looks like I'll be the only one among us celebrating the next time the Devils win the cup :D

Not true, friend ;)

PS: f**k all you Devils haters B)

Headcoach instructions on how to win with the devils

Have Parisé to score

Play the trap

Play Brodeur

Sutter: DAMN IT IT DOESNT WORK ANYMORE

Sayeth the tard who thinks Ray Bourque was better than Bobby freakin Orr B)