• carse
    • kgman
    • swos
    • other(list below)
  2. 2. SNES?

• dangler
    • tickenest
    • other(list below)

Man tough call. I think there's maybe 6-8 guys you could throw into random tournaments including the guys above and you'd have a pretty even result amongst them at the end of the day.

If I had to vote who I think would be the best in a one game winner take all type scenario, gotta go with KGman and his devastating B-check.

Guest Houlanov
you are jealous

Jealous? haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa donkey!

sebe the legend is the best!!!

Jealous? haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa donkey!

Thanks for the vote, but im most certainly not. Its all about styles and match ups if you ask me. Kgman, AJ and Carse have the best game to counter act most of the different styles out there. They have game that can adjust to any player and see the ice with unbelievable vision. After those guys, the pool of vet players is so close, the edge right now going to HABS, SWOS, JROD, ICE, TICK. No offence to anyone else tho, i struggle with most vets anyways, i just struggle more so with that group.

Id put myself somewhere in the lower top 10 range, maybe worse... lol

Edited by Sebe_The_Legend

Hey...Swos...you trying to kill me with that avatar or something?

:)

“I cannot be defeated. I defeat all men.”

Yeah, okay, so he caved in Apollo Creed’s head. What? That’s his fault? f**k no. Like his wife said, he’s a professional fighter, not a killer. He never wanted to hurt Creed, who was well known and very respected in the Soviet Union. No, Ivan Drago didn’t kill Apollo Creed. Apollo Creed killed Apollo Creed, with assists from Rocky Balboa and an incompetent referee.

The fact of the matter is that Creed killed himself when he manipulated his way into fighting Drago.

He had no business getting in the ring with anyone, for that matter. He was a god damned Has Been, just like straight-shooting Russian antagonist Nicoli Koloff said he was. Honestly, it could be argued that Creed was washed up before his first fight with Rocky. He eked out a controversial spit-decision victory against a struggling club fighter who only had six weeks to train for the fight. Then, a year later, he was knocked out by the same club fighter, who was boxing right-handed for the first time, nursing a surgically repaired eye, and had virtually no strategy (Run through him? Run over him? Thanks, Mick).

And that was some eight odd years before the Drago fight, when he was beaten to death in the second round by an amateur fighter.

Speaking of Rocky, THROW THE DAMN TOWEL! It was pretty clear that Apollo was being beaten to death by the end of the first round. Drago even gave him a shake of the head, all but pleading for Rocky to shut Apollo down. What? He mumbled something to you, after suffering severe head trauma, about not stopping the fight? That’s your justification for letting him die in an exhibition match? In front of his wife? In front of James Brown? And where was the ref? Yeah, he made half an effort to get between Drago and Creed, but he obviously wasn’t trying hard enough. He probably wasn’t even a licensed ref. He was probably one of James Brown’s entourage. That fight was such a god damned circus, it wouldn’t surprise me.

Of course, everyone got their panties in a twist when the gentle giant calmly explained that “If he dies, he dies.” Yeah, that s**t sounds pretty callous until you realize that Drago knows virtually no English. I mean, the guy is doing his damnedest to explain what's happening, but he just doesn't have the vocabulary to expand upon his philosophy. A young guy from a small town in the Soviet Union, on his first trip to America, forced to fight a childhood hero on a stage in Las Vegas, who has a legendary fighter and trainer in his corner, and was just was dancing with Soul Brother Number One. And now his idol is dying by his hand. f**k, man, it’s a miracle that he remembered any English at all. And who knows what he was trying to say? He was probably trying to be compassionate. Maybe he was trying to relate to Americans a Soviet parable that would bring dignity to Creed as he lay dying on the mat.

• 1 month later...

My vote goes to KGman. (is he really a "current" player? I haven't kept up)

Why? Although he's a cocky SOB, he's a natural. There are the people that need "practice" games before playing a league game. Not KG. After long lay offs and inactivity from NHL he'd jump right in and kick some A$$.

I wish this topic was "Guy who is the best at choking away a lead in the playoffs". I'd win hands down.

Oh yeah, the VC Award. We've kind of had that one unofficially for a while now... it's nice because we never have to engrave a new name, we just add another league/year under your name each time. :lol:

• 2 months later...
Guest Houlanov

hahahah congratulation sebe !!!