NHL'94 Forums

2009 NHL All Star First line will be..

shaftman

We vote for who will make the first line of the all star team.

No team has had a 6 player line up...ever. But..

This year it looks like the Habs will have all 6 players!

they are in a very handsome lead.

http://ca.fanballoting.nhl.com/leaders

cast your vote today for your favorite player!

Whats up w all the dalllas stars ;) they have been kinda sucky this year.

Does everybody in canada vote for the habs players or what? thats ok becouse it will be and easy win wihout malkin or crosby starting!

Vot for BACKSTROM and the real captin koivu..MIKKO!

hahaha thats hilarious

still i dont know what mike komisarek will do at all star skill competition, stick positioning?

Guest Houlanov
This proves jsut how sh*tty it is to live in canada.. nothing better to do all day but vote garbage habs players into the starting lineup

hahahaha! this is the joke of the day!

I know the people of French Canada are rabid hockey fans and love their Habs, but voting for Mike Ribeiro and Stephane Robidas? C'mon! You might as well vote for Michel Goulet and Guy Carbonneau while you're at it! Let's vote for some players who actually deserve to be there!

Don't be hating on komisarek. He is one of the best Defensive defense in the league. He has the most block shots by far and is a huge CLEAN hitting machine.

Its not all about scoring goals you know...

And wow. So many habs haters here.

Well whatever, when we have 6 guys OWNING senseless ill be laughing. while you think of more useless crap to say.

Don't be hating on komisarek. He is one of the best Defensive defense in the league. He has the most block shots by far and is a huge CLEAN hitting machine.

he, yeah, all-star game is all about scoring goals

And don't forget komisarek is always with markov on the ice, not O'Byrne or Brisebois so i think hes kind of overrated

Well whatever, when we have 6 guys OWNING senseless ill be laughing. while you think of more useless crap to say.

1. Komisarek doesn't have the most blocked shots by far. Though he does have second most behind Greg Zanon of Nashville

2. Komisarek is a great hitting machine but so is Brooks Orpik (albeit not clean), and Orpik blocks a lot of shots too. Does that mean we should consider Orpik for All-Star? I don't think so.

3. Can you honestly with a straight face tell me that all 3 of those Montreal forwards is more deserving than Alexander Semin at this point?

I love Markov and think he's deserving of being an All-Star starter. Any of those forwards is deserving of a spot too...just not a starting spot.

Guest Houlanov

wtga!

seriously... wtf is up with all the dallas players? :S no offense, just curious I guess...

they're former Habs in the Western conference (though i wonder what other xhabs are not getting boosted.. )

Apparently the league is looking into this. You're allowed to vote as many times as you want, BUT, you can't use automated tools. Someone on some forum suggested using a browser plugin script to repeatedly vote for Canadiens players, so they'll probably scrub out the votes that look like they were done by a script...

Whats up w all the dalllas stars :) they have been kinda sucky this year.

Does everybody in canada vote for the habs players or what? thats ok becouse it will be and easy win wihout malkin or crosby starting!

Vot for BACKSTROM and the real captin koivu..MIKKO!

starters dont really matter much, its just they get special introduction and start the first 30 seconds of the first period.

Both allstar teams obviously gonna roll 4 lines...

and lol ribeiro, freydey must have that voting machine.

btw I havnt voted

allstar weekend pretty boring imo, in mtl tho 100th year should be fun. I just hate the damn player introductions that take 45mins.

and that shootout competition sucked last year, trying to copy the dunk contest in nba (which also sucks last few yrs).

starters dont really matter much, its just they get special introduction and start the first 30 seconds of the first period.

Both allstar teams obviously gonna roll 4 lines...

and lol ribeiro, freydey must have that voting machine.

btw I havnt voted

allstar weekend pretty boring imo, in mtl tho 100th year should be fun. I just hate the damn player introductions that take 45mins.

and that shootout competition sucked last year, trying to copy the dunk contest in nba (which also sucks last few yrs).

yeah i had to retire my hack because of the FBI.

Ribeiro is now behind, zet, dats and hossa :)

• 3 weeks later...

pens fans have answered my call to stop this atrocity...crosby now leads all voters and malkin is within striking distance.

I am suprised Shea Weber is barely on leading defenseman... also that Nash isnt even on the forward list.. i think hes better than some of the guys over there... i mean really Toews is doing pretty bad this year

pens fans have answered my call to stop this atrocity...crosby now leads all voters and malkin is within striking distance.

GAGAGGGAAGGA CHEAT CHEEAT GAGAGGAAAAAAAA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Crosby broke Jagrs 2000 season vote record by like 700,000 votes, and went over 1.7 million votes and malkin went over 1.5 million! All the east starters and 11 overall were acually over Jagrs 1 mill votes in 2000.

Sorry Guys only 4 habs starters!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=AvYm...p&type=lgns

Edited by jtakkunen

to many...lol komisarek...hilarious

Jagre's million votes were a legit 1 million people. here people could vote as much as they want and half of the voting was done by automated cheating.

I can't beleive fleury was almost the starting goalie for the east...he's terrible!