NHL'94 Forums

GENS is Dead (2006-2008).

metzgerism

kega is smooth but slows down the game too much and i dont like the way it is viewed and yes i know to take filter off...but i'll have to get used of it i guess but who the f@#! actually plays hockey anymore anyways

I agree with hokkee. Although gens may speed up the game as some may indicate... Kega is clearly slower than an actual genesis. Taking the speed away from the game sucks the fun from it.

oh yes... and i like full screen. I was told that i shouldn't use it with kega. strike 2....

GENS GENS GENS

Kega plays like the console not slower.. I still play on my console and its very close. Gens is faster, the puck reacts differently, its a different game really. If you dont agree, play a game on a console, im sure you will agree.

Gens is ok, but kega is the new Gens.

Kega plays like the console not slower.. I still play on my console and its very close. Gens is faster, the puck reacts differently, its a different game really. If you dont agree, play a game on a console, im sure you will agree.

Gens is ok, but kega is the new Gens.

played with sebe - the game was up to speed, and there wasn't skipping... AND got to use the full screen. Metz... i am not sure why you gave our game we played glowing reviews for connection, it was no where near up to snuff.

my reviews are a little more positive now... though for some reason the controls do not seem to be up to par with gens. I'm going to take a stab that this is b/c of my computer and not the emulator, but I am not sure.