NHL'94 Forums

SNES Draft League Waiting List

dangler

Alright guys, its time to kick this league into a higher gear. I'm disappointed with the lack of committment from our current coaches and will be setting deadlines to hopefully finish half the season (22 games) within 4 weeks. There is a high chance that coaches will not meet these deadlines so I'm requesting anyone interested in potentially joining the league, reply to this thread. Some coaches have very low GP (0-4 GP) and all teams have very good Forwards, Defencemen and Goalies (actual rosters can be found in the Draft thread).

Any SNES player or GENS player interested in playing SNES is welcome. This is a great league with some tough competition!

• 2 weeks later...

i must say that even being a coach in this league - it is a waiting list just to play most of the other members. a majority of them aren't around or are just avoiding me - which is weird because i am guaranteed points for the other coaches. LOL