NHL'94 Forums

well how abotut a lg wher we all merge!

hokkeefan

weight bug fix/gdl/hokkee no tolerance to slackers/76 gms/and a friday to thursday playoff time limit or aggressive coach gets bye/20 team max/no trade limit for 1 week...put all effort into 1 lg/half gms released 1 month and other half next month ..........and let metz do his thing to fulfill other enjoyments of this site

put all best into 1 lg and create the ultimate nhl94 lg where everyone concentrates on 1 lg and then its like nhl94 heaven with smoz ,metz ,and aj if hes still into it and my no tolerance put into effect

and no you wouldnt have to play 20 games a week

Is this for anybody, or do you have a specific group of people you are talking to?

it would be for everyone ...and new comers would join the farm lg to work there way up to get into THE lg.....only thing is that it would be gens ...snes has a horrible record of completing ANY season ........i think instead of me harrassing people to play and everyone with different opinions of way leagues should be ....it would be a great thing to unite this community and have 3 seasons a year

Who the f**k opened this can of worms!?

its a good can of worms buddy!....i think its time this site unites and creates a REAL lg with a farm lg and it becomes an ofifcial world lg!!!

its time this site evolves dude but my names not evan so heeh .......but cmon guys its a great idea and its not going to be easy at first but once things develop it WILL be great ...mark my words!

Edited by hokkeefan

well heres 1 thing ...i imagine alot of visitors come to this site and say hey maybe il'll try this out and then they play 1or 2 guys and then notice that its impossible to get into a real lg ....but when they see they could be integrated into a somehow worked out farm lg standings(like 1-25 or so) where you can play any newcomer anytime as long as u join the community and sign up and then ur registered into a no limit farm registry where your record is included and upper TIER guys are bumped up into THE CHANCE TO JOIN the LEAGUE.I know this is alot of work but why cant we do this???make this the official nhl94 lg of the world..and feed the newcomers with the fun of nhl94.

p.s houly this is the most drooling avatar of nhl94 ...good find!

Edited by hokkeefan