NHL'94 Forums

Boston Playoff Availability

IceStorm70

for fucks sake !!! now im going to have to wait till sometime next weekend for these 2 f**king slack ass bums ...and then after there done the winner will have to f**king wait another week to prepare ...which is f**king retarded ...im getting mangry now cause i know i will be waiting weeks for these slack ass bums

for fucks sake !!! now im going to have to wait till sometime next weekend for these 2 f**king slack ass bums ...and then after there done the winner will have to f**king wait another week to prepare ...which is f**king retarded ...im getting mangry now cause i know i will be waiting weeks for these slack ass bums

maybe you could spend some quality time with the family the next 2 weeks? That'd be pretty cool I guess, right?

monday-thursday 11pm-2am EST, doesnt work for you.

Next saturday, should be fine for me in the afternoon.

I will be available at 11pm on Thursday night. Given that SWOS has already played his two series and Hokkee has been waiting I think it's necessary we play as soon as possible.