NHL'94 Forums

Deadline and DNP Update for GDL 5

angryjay93

As you all know the 45 game deadline was tonight, after some deliberation, we decided to extend this deadline by 1 day, 40 games MUST be played by tomorrow night, if not, the team is forfeited, NO EXCEPTIONS!

Also, DNP's will be penalized harshly, due to the fact that the games were open nearly all season long, there is little to no excuse for not playing all games by December 7th. Any DNP, no matter what, is worth -3 points in the standings. The ONLY exception is when one of the offenders has under 48 GP, the player with less then 48 GP will suffer a -3 penalty, the other player will have no affect to their standings positive or negative.

Also, anyone with 45 or fewer games played, no matter their record, is automatically disqualified from the playoffs.

I will be sending PM's to the 4 players in question (wags, shaftman, minddefect, and jrod).

The final deadline is December 7th, there will be no grace period allotted.

I've had some personal issues the last couple weeks. Was not available to use my PC that much at all this last week till now, with all this family crap taking away from my own time ;)

I'm back now... will go online for a bit tonight... longer for tomorrow evening for games.

ah, ok

my interpretation of "45 games by Monday, November 30" was you had monday night

Ya I think based on the 30th and 7th that they were a week apart. JUst a date typo but we all got till end of day today.

Get your games in fella's. Else we may be looking at a return of KG?

Mind hope everythings cool now in your personal life.

Angryjay do what you must and I respect your decision, but I pinged the couple teams I've yet to play every night I was on and saw they were on AIM.. to no avail.. those owners know who they are..

As you all know the 45 game deadline was tonight, after some deliberation, we decided to extend this deadline by 1 day, 40 games MUST be played by tomorrow night, if not, the team is forfeited, NO EXCEPTIONS!

Also, DNP's will be penalized harshly, due to the fact that the games were open nearly all season long, there is little to no excuse for not playing all games by December 7th. Any DNP, no matter what, is worth -3 points in the standings. The ONLY exception is when one of the offenders has under 48 GP, the player with less then 48 GP will suffer a -3 penalty, the other player will have no affect to their standings positive or negative.

Also, anyone with 45 or fewer games played, no matter their record, is automatically disqualified from the playoffs.

I will be sending PM's to the 4 players in question (wags, shaftman, minddefect, and jrod).

A+

Oh yeah. I will only be around for a couple of more hours before i begin to head home on an 8 hour bus ride.

so if carse/wags wanna try and get games in it has to in the next hours or so

Edited by shaftman

THIS is the way leagues should be ran!!! then coaches learn very quickly ...play or be replaced or penalized harshly!....actually you really surprised me with this post...GOOD JOB!