NHL'94 Forums

Buffalo - Ottawa

swos

I have no clue WTF that is, im hoping swos can explain that ...We played our 4 games i lost the first 3 and won the forth. I think swos has me mixed up with someone else. Dont delete that game, it was real.

Edited by Sebe_The_Legend

yeah this happened like a month ago. We played the game 26th October North American time.

I tried to fix it in "Uploading issues" thread, but I quess it got lost in the flood.

The thread:

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic=9000

I'm just trying to fix it so that it wouldn't affect our positions in our division if it comes to that,

because in the new game I won in regulation and you don't deserve the overtime point you got from the exhibition game.

I'm sorry if I sound cold and needy :)

I'm just a fan of ultimate fairness, be it advantage for me or not. I think good example for that is that we actually played the game

again. :)

uploaded is the real game. I'm uploading it here because I will not be online from thursday to sunday so it wouldn't be too late.

swos_sebe.rar

Edited by swos

I have no clue WTF that is, im hoping swos can explain that ...We played our 4 games i lost the first 3 and won the forth. I think swos has me mixed up with someone else. Dont delete that game, it was real.

Someone give this man some vitamin B12

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/...40405085355.htm

And you wonder why you got taken out of the league :)

LOL Technically I haven't been taken out of the league yet.. I tried again last night to play those owners who I have yet to game with.. but they didn't respond to their AIM. Oh well probably doing it on purpose but who cares, at the end of the day its video hockey- not the end of the world.