NHL'94 Forums

NHL 97 2009

Sabre Dance

It should be done over the next couple of days, sorry it took so long. The center ice logos were redone and Slapshot67 fixed all of the team select logos and removed the player cards and replaced them with some great animations. I added some graphics along the boards and 2009 in the start-up screen. The rosters were updated but I didn't change the player positions, so all of the forwards are left wingers and the defenseman are left defenseman. If anyone is willing to help me assign the players to their appropriate positions, pm me otherwise they'll stay as is. I'll post in this thread when it's complete.

nhl97startupia8.bmp

boardstf3.bmp

tblogopo5.bmp

sabreslogozk6.th.png

You could always go to espn.com or yahoo sports to figure the positions out. Just a thought but thanks again.

You're right, I easily could, but it's time that is the problem and it's an arduous task that I frankly don't want to tackle. The players are there but they simply don't have a designated position.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You can get it by clicking the link in my signature.

I began assigning players to positions and after a few teams gave up, sorry. Anyway, enjoy the game and hopefully the player thing won't bother you too much.

http://www.tech-pro.net/howto_030b.html

I'll post them in .bin format when I get home from work. I actually did it to decrease space but the files are so small to begin with that I didn't need to.

Edited by Sabre Dance

Thank you very much man the rom looks great!!! I am sorry for my impatience its in my blood and I love this game. Thanks again!!! :D:D:D

Did you notice that it is in .bin format now?

https://sites.google.com/site/buffaloclassi...?attredirects=0

Edited by Sabre Dance

• 1 year later...