NHL'94 Forums

MacNOSE

blinky77

I bought a MacBook two months ago. Works great, I should say, but right now there is no way to edit GENS Roms outside of straight hex-editing. And I'm not particularly well-versed in hex (though I have read the tutorials so I have some basic idea).

It will take a lot of work, I am aware of this, but me and any other Mac NHL94 players that may be lurking about could really appreciate having a compatible version of NOSE.

• 1 month later...
I bought a MacBook two months ago. Works great, I should say, but right now there is no way to edit GENS Roms outside of straight hex-editing. And I'm not particularly well-versed in hex (though I have read the tutorials so I have some basic idea).

It will take a lot of work, I am aware of this, but me and any other Mac NHL94 players that may be lurking about could really appreciate having a compatible version of NOSE.

iPhone, but uDontAnswer!

Considered Virtualization? Parallels Desktop 4.0 for Mac

• 1 month later...
iPhone, but uDontAnswer!

Considered Virtualization? Parallels Desktop 4.0 for Mac

I run NOSE through VMWare Fusion (same idea, different company) and it runs very smoothly. I definitely don't regret retiring the old G4 iBook for an Intel-based MacBook. :blink: