NHL'94 Forums

Kega Fusion

metzgerism

Picking the correct fullscreen resolution (1280x768 for me) could be it, but what i do personally is just uncheck both Fixed Aspect options (Fit and Zoom) to fill my whole screen. I don't care if the aspect is exactly correct or not, I just want it to stretch to fill out the screen!

this is my problem with it ...it doesnt feel right with the view aspect and untill its the same as gens i wont use it

Well in my case, genuine aspect or not, it just doesn't feel right if it doesn't end up filling up a 27'' widescreen. I want it to looking like this in gdl, and like this in classic.

So yah, everthing is stretched out wider than it normally should be on my screen......including my own Ed Belfour at goal! Muahahahaha! :blink:

*edited images as to save smoz from having a heart attack from my careless, excess data pollution, involving the good people at imageshack. I am deeply sorry, and I solemnly swear to never make the mistake of uploading images in BMP format ever again :mellow:

Edited by MindDefect

I don't care if the aspect is exactly correct or not, I just want it to stretch to fill out the screen!
Well in my case, genuine aspect or not, it just doesn't feel right if it doesn't end up filling up a 27'' widescreen. I want it to looking like this in gdl, and like this in classic.

Guh how can you guys play like that... looks like a team of fat guys from NES Ice Hockey : )

PS save screenshots as PNG! BMP is for teh lamerz! PNG is like 100s of times more efficient for screenshots!

Tried this out last night. I really noticed the difference in the controls; it seems a lot less stiff. I think it plays near perfect right now.

On the video settings, if you play full screen, just select the full screen display that matches up with your monitor. Otherwise if you prefer windowed, you can select different window sizes as well. I also uncheck zoom and resize, and leave his new correct ratio setting intact so I'm playing on the actual genesis screen ratio, not some bugged out concoction like gens allowed. I swear those user-defined, stretched out screens made for all kinds of problems when linking up to play someone online anyway.

Edited by Scribe99

*edited images as to save smoz from having a heart attack from my careless, excess data pollution, involving the good people at imageshack. I am deeply sorry, and I solemnly swear to never make the mistake of uploading images in BMP format ever again :mellow:

:D

My love for PNG is a bit much at times.