NHL'94 Forums

GDL 5 Deadline final reminder

angryjay93

There are still a lot of unplayed games out there, several with playoff implications. the final deadline is tomorrow night at 11:59 PST. As i said before, there will be NO extension of the deadline. So if you want to avoid penalties for this season and the upcoming draft, get those games in.

I'll have the official final standings posted on the boards sometime monday, at worst, monday night and i will have the playoff series set up at that point as well.

pretty gay so many ppl didnt bother finishing all thier gms

what are the playoff seedings/matchups?

I think we should consider maybe (I KNOW THIS SOUNDS CRAZY BUT IT MAKES SENSE) 3 points for a win, 2 for a OTL or T, 1 point for a loss... This way if you don't play all your games you get penalized

I think metz did this in one of his leagues...

pretty gay so many ppl didnt bother finishing all thier gms

what are the playoff seedings/matchups?

Yes, i'm dissapointed by the 35 unplayed games we had, thats more than double the unplayed games from last season. A lot of those games had playoff implications as well, which kind of kills some of the suspense.

The final standings are still being discussed, there is a 3 way tie in one conference for 6th and we're trying to figure out how to break it, its not something i can really rule on because im involved in the matchup, so right now im trying to get the feeling of donch and ice and go with what they say. It will be decided in the near future i hope.

I think 95.4% completed is pretty solid though without extending any deadlines.

GDL4 allowed people toplay their games after the season was over to correct draft order, so those stats may be skewed a little.