NHL'94 Forums

Edmonton PLayoff Availability

IceStorm70

Gr1899Kings, I'm pretty much available the next 4 days anytime. I have a four day weekend so post what times your available and we'll firm up a time. This is for both Blitz and GDL.

Im thinking likely Saturday or Sunday afternoon right now. Tonight I have hockey and a Moose game Friday night. Saturday I MAY be going to work at a friends house and also MAY be going to a Moose game that night as well. Sunday evening Im busy, but shouldnt be the rest of the day.

I'll try to be available saturday and sunday afternoon. Can't make any guarantees. Wife will be out saturday afternoon and evening so I have the baby. Hard to play at that time. Sunday is a possibility.

That aside I'm burned out from being on the last two days practically non stop.

we're gonna get them in. I don't want anything to do with a bye like gdl4. We got 2nd round of Blitz to play also.

I'm pretty sure Tuesday is the deadline.

when is this 1st round deadline?

and if they don't make it... does ice advance since he was the one who has been available?

matt, why do you assume I havent been available? just because I cant play 24/7 doesnt mean Im not available.

any how, we will get this series in before the deadline, but thanks for the vote of confidence matt ;)

matt, why do you assume I havent been available? just because I cant play 24/7 doesnt mean Im not available.

any how, we will get this series in before the deadline, but thanks for the vote of confidence matt ;)

You didn't give me much confidence, explaining all these places that you would be that would prevent you from finishing your series. I am just making sure we don't get stuck extending deadlines like we have in the past. Nothing personal, brah.

Anyways, I hope you get it in, good luck.