Gm 1: Win-5 @ Edm-6 OT

Gm 2: Win-2 @ Edm-3

Gm 3: Edm-2 @ Win-5

Gm 4: Edm-6 @ Win-3

Gm 5: Win-7 @ Edm-2

Gm 6: Edm-5 @ Win-2

Edmonton takes series 4-2.

Good Series Mike.

Definetly playable, would of been much worse with Gens.

don't get me wrong i like kega just fine but if the game sucks on Kega then it's gonna suck on Gens too.

I really think you're making a mountain out a mole hill here with the kega vs gens fiasco gr81.

Not true Bo, Ive tested it. Kega can withstand a bad connection to make it playable, while Gens will just continuously be choppy or desynch.

And it isnt a fiasco, Kega without a doubt has a better online connection.

"tested"

so... Kega has some sort of built in Internet booster, right?

don't get me wrong... Kega could be the best. For you. We just don't experience what you do.

imo, Kega is a nice alternative to gens when server play doesn't workout well with ur opponent.

Jrod and I played Sat night and Skool and I played last night on Kega and the connection was pretty close to flawless. But when Gr8199 and I played it was average at best if not below average.

matt, you just dont have your settings correct with Kega if youre having that many problems.

Ice and I have had MANY smooth games, but at that time of day on either Kega or Gens(being unplayable), the connection isnt the same.

matt, you just dont have your settings correct with Kega if youre having that many problems.

Ice and I have had MANY smooth games, but at that time of day on either Kega or Gens(being unplayable), the connection isnt the same.

I don't have many problems with Kega... just as many as Gens. I just feel that if one is having connection issues... it will be similar on both platforms.

When we have games in the future, I'll play Kega.