NHL'94 Forums

GENS A CLASSIC FINALS!

Sebe_The_Legend

well.. here i am.. 9:12 PM and sebe "still cant get his hamachi or kega to work".. i am so sick of this dodging piece of sh*t. he wastes hours of my time with his crap.. he assumes since he was online sunday night that somehow i was suppose to.. all he does is cry about lag and has been caught cheating in blitz.. someone PLEASE boot this idiot out of the community.

LOL, wow carse u are a troubled little boy. Theres nothing i can do about hamatchi its busy, i just need some time to connect to it. I am available any afternoon (3pmest -5pmest)or night (10pm-12amest) this week. I can play anytime this weekend too. Pick a time thats good for you. As for sunday, u said you would play sunday night at 9, its not my fault u cant commit to your time.

Or we can just play now hamatchi is working.

So hamatchi is working and he game is up, but ur scared of Kega, and wasting my time. I have offered you your home games in gens p2p, and mine in kega. Its fair, u decide. I will not play in server with you, its a terrible mess and we did that for blitz. I gave it a try and it was terrible, virtually unplayable. No one else has any problems playing series' with me. Dont lie and say ur kega doesnt work, because u said you would play in kega if you could play your home games in the server. You are full of sh*t, lets play, im here and ready to play.

So hamatchi is working and he game is up, but ur scared of Kega, and wasting my time. I have offered you your home games in gens p2p, and mine in kega. Its fair, u decide. I will not play in server with you, its a terrible mess and we did that for blitz. I gave it a try and it was terrible, virtually unplayable. No one else has any problems playing series' with me. Dont lie and say ur kega doesnt work, because u said you would play in kega if you could play your home games in the server. You are full of sh*t, lets play, im here and ready to play.

great !! now that kega has arrived we have to play 2 in gens 2 in kega ...which look and play differently ...i say f**k kega and use gens p2p throughout...or like before just find a good server ...no onwe had a problem with it before and now were all supposed to bow to kega ,,,,....screw that

Edited by hokkeefan

• 13 years later...