NHL'94 Forums

Official GDL Round 2 Matchups

angryjay93

(2) Edmonton vs. (8) Chicago : Oilers in 7

(5) Rangers vs. (6) New Jersey : Devils in 5

(1) St. Louis vs. (4) Pittsburgh : St. Louis in 6

(2) Buffalo vs. (3) Islanders : Buffalo in 6

Dec. 29th is deadline, but lets do it quick if we can.

(2) Edmonton -115 vs. (8) Chicago +115

IceStorm70 vs minddefect

Series tied 3-3-0

Prediction: CHI in 7

(5) Rangers +165 vs. (6) New Jersey -165

kgman01 vs skoolyardpuck

kgman01 leads 7-5-0

Prediction: NJ in 6

(1) St. Louis -550 vs. (4) Pittsburgh +550

snoboarder vs Matt Hurray

snoboarder leads 7-1-0

Prediction: STL in 6

(2) Buffalo +140 vs. (3) Islanders -140

angryjay93 vs swos

Series tied 2-2-0

Prediction: NYI in 7

time for some kgman MIA for 4 months

haha Kgman only disappears when rest of GDL decides to 1st !!

Round 2 recap

Kgman 4 Skoolyard 1

6-5 KG

7-5 KG

6-2 Skool (under protest!)

7-4 KG

9-2 KG

MVP after being much maligned by KG and threanted to be benched Evegny Davydov has series of his life !

highlight of series Sakic knocking out sandstrom for 3rd tim in series Roberts comes to his defense and sends sakic over he boards but forgeting to check his blindspot Davydov ABOLUTLY destroyes roberts but since sakic is already in the boards roberts has no place to go but up in mid air and down on his head!!!

Skool had alot chances but donches team wasnt a good FIT! your still one of the best in my books see ya next season ........breaking news KG is in SEMIS! whos next

haha Kgman only disappears when rest of GDL decides to 1st !!

Round 2 recap

Kgman 4 Skoolyard 1

6-5 KG

7-5 KG

6-2 Skool (under protest!)

7-4 KG

9-2 KG

MVP after being much maligned by KG and threanted to be benched Evegny Davydov has series of his life !

highlight of series Sakic knocking out sandstrom for 3rd tim in series Roberts comes to his defense and sends sakic over he boards but forgeting to check his blindspot Davydov ABOLUTLY destroyes roberts but since sakic is already in the boards roberts has no place to go but up in mid air and down on his head!!!

Skool had alot chances but donches team wasnt a good FIT! your still one of the best in my books see ya next season ........breaking news KG is in SEMIS! whos next

right on dude i was just going to b***h about your slacker ass ...but you came through ...veddy good

Don't worry so much.... We planned it ahead a time, to most likely to play the series by Tuesday night (meaning by tonight). We both can probably stay up late, if need be, since we both are gonna have time off from work starting from today (though yesterday was my last day). So it's more of an even playing field from here. I think we both want to get the whole series done in one sitting, but comfortably, with less chance of distractions, for the both of us. Is that too much to ask? ;)

don't think that we'd be stretching it out anywhere near the deadline, at the Dec. 29th. WE WON'T! I'm sure the conference final games could probably easily be done by then. Just let me and Ice get our series done at a time that's best for us. Playing a bit of 2on2, you can play with possible distractions. But a 2nd round GDL playoff series? no.

don't think that we'd be stretching it out anywhere near the deadline, at the Dec. 29th. WE WON'T! I'm sure the conference final games could probably easily be done by then. Just let me and Ice get our series done at a time that's best for us. Playing a bit of 2on2, you can play with possible distractions. But a 2nd round GDL playoff series? no.

word

Mind was up for playing last night but I just wanted to chill a little and play some relaxing 2v2 before bed.

We gets her done tonight. a full 6 days before the deadline. Damn things are getting rough around here, gettin Hair-A$$ed a full week before the deadline.

word

Mind was up for playing last night but I just wanted to chill a little and play some relaxing 2v2 before bed.

We gets her done tonight. a full 6 days before the deadline. Damn things are getting rough around here, gettin Hair-A$$ed a full week before the deadline.

yeah the deadlines a week away but everyone else is done ...so its kind of an ignorant jerk thing to make everyone else wait up to the deadline day if you did....and u can relax when your dead ;)

Edited by hokkeefan

yeah the deadlines a week away but everyone else is done ...so its kind of an ignorant jerk thing to make everyone else wait up to the deadline day if you did....and u can relax when your dead ;)

Deadlines set for a reason jackass, stop russian everyone