NHL'94 Forums

OFFSIDES ON SHOULD BE MANDATORY !

hokkeefan

I pushed for this in the 1st lg i joined and there was nothing but whaaa...whaaa....whaaa .So i gave up on that ..but .finally someone had the balls to use this in a lg.it makes the game sooo much better !

1-real nhl uses this rule obviously.

2-it keeps alot of those cheesy breakaways down to a minimum.

3-you have to be aware of where your forwards are when going on the rush

4-once you have gained the zone you just cant swing outside of the blueline and come back in

5-and yes players do break in sometimes that you dont control but oh well thats part of the game and you have to swing back and regroup .

6- im sick of the all out run n gun with no limitations

7-its time to play the game the way its played in real life

I pushed for this in the 1st lg i joined and there was nothing but whaaa...whaaa....whaaa .So i gave up on that ..but .finally someone had the balls to use this in a lg.it makes the game sooo much better !

1-real nhl uses this rule obviously.

2-it keeps alot of those cheesy breakaways down to a minimum.

3-you have to be aware of where your forwards are when going on the rush

4-once you have gained the zone you just cant swing outside of the blueline and come back in

5-and yes players do break in sometimes that you dont control but oh well thats part of the game and you have to swing back and regroup .

6- im sick of the all out run n gun with no limitations

7-its time to play the game the way its played in real life

2 - cheesy breakaways are awesome

7 - you don't dress up in hockey gear when you play this videogame, do you?

you know its realllllly hard to make sure the puck goes into zone 1st :lol: ...and when your in the zone you cant go outside which adds a bit more difficulty and intensity to the game...and if u do go out ...you have to regroup ...and it doesnt add 10 minutes to the game :rolleyes: cause you learn to respect the blueline and play it right

:angry:i cant believe i have to explain how to avoid going offside to you bums...when your forwards go offside its cause there expecting the pass to move into zone like nhl players do...and if they go in then you have to swing r or l or regroup...and when your in the zone its nice that you have the blue line barrier so if u go back over you lose control in the zone instead of having half the ice like ball hockey rules....its adds more to the game

Edited by hokkeefan

k thats nice, but why the hell would we make it mandatory?

its already going to happen in the FDL, people want choice why would we all automatically want to play with offsides.

Think about it.

I dont mind offsides, my fdl team isnt too bad with it but ive seen other teams where the wingers are just idiots and step off during breaks.

Just cause you like it doesnt mean every league for 94 should put offsides on.

k thats nice, but why the hell would we make it mandatory?

its already going to happen in the FDL, people want choice why would we all automatically want to play with offsides.

Think about it.

I dont mind offsides, my fdl team isnt too bad with it but ive seen other teams where the wingers are just idiots and step off during breaks.

Just cause you like it doesnt mean every league for 94 should put offsides on.

true...ill wait till after fdl to continue this...

Personally, I'm ok with that, as long as there won't be any problems about that. It makes the game more fair.