NHL'94 Forums

world juniors...

halifax

man, watched the first period of Czech/Canada game, fast action, skilled game. Canada is loaded with some slick F's. Cormier looks like a solid pick for the Dev's. Big, grinder that likes to crush.

Too bad the NHL can't play with the same intensity and speed.

im becoming canada hater haha ..but cmon man there up i think 4-1 against GERMANY! and tavares scores another late in game and gives an arm pump and a woohoo like he just scored the game winner against sweden ....embarrassing and no class if u ask me ...stevey y or gretz or any star would never do such a thing !i hope they lose in finals.

you two (habs/hokkee) sound like a couple of grumpy old men. Let the dudes celebrate. WHo the hell knows whats said during the game that wouldn;t get them a little more fired up after pounding the frauleins.

you two (habs/hokkee) sound like a couple of grumpy old men. Let the dudes celebrate. WHo the hell knows whats said during the game that wouldn;t get them a little more fired up after pounding the frauleins.

you cant give an opinion cause your one of those guys who kick the guy in the head after the guys unconscious on the ground ! :blink:

Let them celebrate, a World Junior Tournament Goal happens so few times, hell the highest total in career is 12, held by Tavares and Jeff Carter. When i score a goal i go bananaes even if it's my 4th of the game it doesn't matter.

Let them celebrate, a World Junior Tournament Goal happens so few times, hell the highest total in career is 12, held by Tavares and Jeff Carter. When i score a goal i go bananaes even if it's my 4th of the game it doesn't matter.

yeah 12-0 you score your 4th and rub it in hahahah what an a**hole.....don cherry said it right today ...good canadian boys shouldnt do that s**t

Edited by hokkeefan

yeah 12-0 you score your 4th and rub it in hahahah what an a**hole.....don cherry said it right today ...good canadian boys shouldnt do that s**t

Huhhhh it's not my job to spot myself f**k that. Btw who said it was 12-0? I once scored 6 goals in a game that finished 6-1.

Of course i won't go crazy if it's 12-0. But if they consider putting you face to face with an adversary, if they KNOW they will get crushed 12-0 anyway. Well Hell not my problem, just step up.