NHL'94 Forums

Whats up with the Sens?

IceStorm70

Haven't paid close attention to Ottawa for obvious reasons. On the surface it looks like the team has absolutely zero after the first line.

Vermette looks like an absolute bust with 10 pts in 30 games and a 2.5mill yr contract. Mcammond isn't chipping in his usual big goals, nor is Fisher or Kelly. Between the pipes there's no surprise, dudes are average at best.

Can any Sens fans shed some light on this grossly under achieving team? BTW love it.

edit: figures as I type this Spezza gets 2 goals in :32.

its a negative energy and a losing energy they been getting since that amazing start last season, theyve completely crashed and burned from midway last season.

The core of guys will never turn it around, I dont see these guys doing much this year. They need to blow it all up, but they cant cause of contracts.

Too bad they in the Sabres division. I'd take Mike Fisher from them in a heartbeat. EXACTLY what the sabres need, a gritty F who is an outstanding at PK, chips in 20+ goals and is as a good a leader as you'll find today. Along with a puck moving Defenseman who can score goals. Hmmmmmmmmm........

Ya their depth pretty well sucks too up front and on the blueline. They miss Volchenkov much?

Can't beleive they haven't moved Vermette yet.

Too bad they in the Sabres division. I'd take Mike Fisher from them in a heartbeat. EXACTLY what the sabres need, a gritty F who is an outstanding at PK, chips in 20+ goals and is as a good a leader as you'll find today. Along with a puck moving Defenseman who can score goals. Hmmmmmmmmm........

Ya their depth pretty well sucks too up front and on the blueline. They miss Volchenkov much?

Can't beleive they haven't moved Vermette yet.

You guys need a forward ehhh....come make offer for gaborik we will take anyting at this point!!!

You guys need a forward ehhh....come make offer for gaborik we will take anyting at this point!!!

Gaborik for Connolly just for shits, I want to see who'll play less games. And yes to Mike Fisher IceStorm70, I have always appreciated his game.

Edited by Sabre Dance