NHL'94 Forums

GDL6 TRADES

hokkeefan

It is a snaking draft. Therefore, the 4th pick in the 1st round has the 45th pick overall in the 2nd round. The 1st pick overall has the 48th overall pick in the 2nd round.

Basically Shafter, you got shafted. I don't think you knew it was a snaking draft, so imo that trade should be renegotiated between houly and Shaftman, or voided all together if they cannot come to an agreement.

The FPB/Houlanov trade is on hold until Shaftman and Houlanov settle their trade.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a snaking draft. Therefore, the 4th pick in the 1st round has the 45th pick overall in the 2nd round. The 1st pick overall has the 48th overall pick in the 2nd round.

Basically Shafter, you got shafted. I don't think you knew it was a snaking draft, so imo that trade should be renegotiated between houly and Shaftman, or voided all together if they cannot come to an agreement.

The FPB/Houlanov trade is on hold until Shaftman and Houlanov settle their trade.

Bingo, that was put so eloquently.

Guest Houlanov

the trade is correct because at the beginning of the trade shaft concerned to acquired the 3rd pick and watever the rank in 2nd round its my acquisition and shaft has the 4th pick of round 3. this is the original trade! watever u can do the trade is done and legit(stupid trade? no only stupid man

ps: icestorm plz know ur role...

Guest Houlanov

it wasn't my fault if this guy is agreed to trade the 2nd for a 3rd(stupidshaft or wiseshaft?) i dunno but the trade is very fn legit ! aj stop this brouhahah! im just a good gm!

ty h8ters!

Edited by Houlanov

Oh...i see. This makes sense now. Now i see why houli wants everyone to shutup and let the trade go through and why i should do everything i can to not let that happen now.

Hum...With ice's logic here the whole trade would be void because houlanov and i will not agree at all.

The fair thing should be done here. I did agree to this trade. But its not what i thought i was agreeing to.

its basically comes down to, does the noob (me) get a mulligan? Or is it live and learn. (to houlanov's advantage)

I'll go with whatever decided

Edited by shaftman

Guest Houlanov
Oh...i see. This makes sense now. Now i see why houli wants everyone to shutup and let the trade go through and why i should do everything i can to not let that happen now.

Hum...With ice's logic here the whole trade would be void because houlanov and i will not agree at all.

The fair thing should be done here. I did agree to this trade. But its not what i thought i was agreeing to.

its basically comes down to, does the noob (me) get a mulligan? Or is it live and learn. (to houlanov's advantage)

I'll go with whatever decided

huh what ru talking about shaft... you asked me for the 3rd vs your 2nd and now you says your confused. wow i think your the man on the moon in this community!

shaft ur pathetic like all this brouhahah!

well i dont f**king know anymore all this BS happened over a trade. obviously something fucked up happened. And clearly your getting overly upset you seem to want to rip me off so bad.

whatever i dont give a s**t. f**king gdl..

Guest Houlanov
well i dont f**king know anymore all this BS happened over a trade. obviously something fucked up happened. And clearly your getting overly upset you seem to want to rip me off so bad.

whatever i dont give a s**t. f**king gdl..

hahahahah just quit like fdl buddy!

First trades got void then they got un void by AJ and everyones throwing in 2 cents about this and that and who and what and where and snake draft and 4th is really 45th pick which took me a while to grasp.

Ive been up for 30 hours straight. I cant think clearly at this point. And i dont think i was when i made that trade.

But WHATEVER. I'm leaving it up to the officials to decide what to do with this crap ass situation. Hokkee has a good suggestion.

But seriously whatever. if you want to keep the trades to stop houlanov from crying like a baby cause he thinks he's done so good cause hes a trade master then fine.

If you wanna take pity on me go ahead.

just get this over with already. Really starting to piss me off

Guest Houlanov
First trades got void then they got un void by AJ and everyones throwing in 2 cents about this and that and who and what and where and snake draft and 4th is really 45th pick which took me a while to grasp.

Ive been up for 30 hours straight. I cant think clearly at this point. And i dont think i was when i made that trade.

But WHATEVER. I'm leaving it up to the officials to decide what to do with this crap ass situation. Hokkee has a good suggestion.

But seriously whatever. if you want to keep the trades to stop houlanov from crying like a baby cause he thinks he's done so good cause hes a trade master then fine.

If you wanna take pity on me go ahead.

just get this over with already. Really starting to piss me off

ah cmon. if u cancel my trades i will crying for justice.

ps:cancel all the trades in gdl is the correct answer?

Final Answer:

The trade of Shaftmans 2nd round pick (39th overall) for Houlanovs 3rd round pick (52nd overall) has been voided. Subsequently the Trade Houlanov with FPB is voided as well.

Houlanov, please take it offline if you have any issues with this decision. I'd be glad to explain it offline.

Guest Houlanov

luongo is back in fla because the gm as been screwed. unreel! eh?

welcome to gdl! the best league! u cant be an idiot here!

Edited by Houlanov

I 100% agree with Ice's decision, houlanov was trading a pick he never had rights over, thus the very nature of the trade is void in itself (you cant trade something you dont own, unless youre a criminal).

In other news, hokkee's first trade is still valid because it actually involved picks he owned (what an amazing concept to trade something you own).

all i know is, one of the Blitz draft/trade rules is that you can't trade one pick for one pick because it is inherently retarded!

(you can trade the players you took with your picks.. but not the picks themselves)

Quebec gets Bourque from Chicago (Gr81) in exchange of 3rd round pick

Edited by Freydey